***Official 2013 MLB Thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official 2013 MLB Thread***

Dolfan3773

Bleeding 305 since 1987
Reaction score
Glad Baseball is back. The Marlins are my team but they have ****ed all their fans hard. I will still be watching games. Today Bryce Harper was our daddy.

No offense, but the Marlins are going to be terrible.

My Phillies started off with a loss, but it's nice to have a healthy Chase Utley and Ryan Howard back in the lineup for the beginning of a season.

No offense, but the Marlins are going to be terrible.

My Phillies started off with a loss, but it's nice to have a healthy Chase Utley and Ryan Howard back in the lineup for the beginning of a season.

No offense taken....I know they're going to suck ass :lol:

Jose Fernandez looked pretty good for his MLB debut. To bad the Marlins suck ass and the save was blown.

Im used to the Yankees picking me up after football season. This team at the moment is dreadful. **** sports man.

I ****ing hate Loria but I can't help myself to tune in and watch Marlin games. I love baseball.

1365641960844-1.jpg

Drafted that mother****er in fantasy. He better get me my 35+ HRs because lord knows thats about the only way hes gonna cross the plate this year.

The Marlins are awful....it's painful to watch this team. Stanton looks like he doesn't give a ****.

I dont watch baseball but saw dolphins fans tweet pictures of the stadium..man I thought Dolphin fans were bad at turning up!

Sounds like the Marlins have it coming though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom