Official 76ers Thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 76ers Thread

this cannot hit a 3 if there life depended on it
Not hitting 3's I think I can live with for this year only. But hitting 60% from the free throw line is absolutely pathetic. How can you be a slashing team, yet then go and miss all the free throws that come with being a slasher? Pitiful.

And I have defended Dalembert for so long, but enough is enough. Please get this guy out of here and sign DeSegana Diop in the offseason for God's sake. Kick Reggie Evans to the curb. Get Thaddeous Young off the starting lineup as a ****ing Power Forward. Amazing we win 3 straight while he comes in off the bench as the backup SF. As soon as we start him at PF, we go back to the same old "Get a 17 point lead, just so the bench can come in and let the other team back in the ****ing game to win". Last but not least, Andre Miller is my favorite player on the team, but lets be real for a second, it's his final year and there are plenty of people willing to accept his expiring contract in a trade. Can we please get someone who can shoot the damn ball? Michael Redd, Ben Gordon, Kirk Heinrich, anybody... I'd much rather try to make a deal with Ben Gordon than wait to see what happens in Free Agency, this guy is averaging over 20 points a game, he will be on everybodys wish list next year. I am officially retiring as a 76ers fan, until the coaching staff, and Ed Stefanski, get their heads out of their *****...

Nevermind, DiLeo is just as clueless as Cheeks was. For God's sake, what does Speights have to do to get in the starting lineup? Score? Check. Play D? Check. Rebound? Check. Speights is just a damn beast, yet we're still putting Reggie "Worthless" Evans on the floor for 31 minutes? Give me a break...

Nevermind, DiLeo is just as clueless as Cheeks was. For God's sake, what does Speights have to do to get in the starting lineup? Score? Check. Play D? Check. Rebound? Check. Speights is just a damn beast, yet we're still putting Reggie "Worthless" Evans on the floor for 31 minutes? Give me a break...

i told u this season was lost..they need to get into that top 10 lottery and get a shooting guard who can bomb away...maybe when they trade miller they can get a 1st rd from some 1 and maybe sam can go too, man that would be nice....

Speights will not get into the starting lineup simply because of what they have invested into Sam Dalembert. It's as simple as that. Speights is EASILY a better player ALREADY.

But at least the Sixers beat the best team in LA the Clippers tonight! WOOO! Undefeated in 09!

Speights will not get into the starting lineup simply because of what they have invested into Sam Dalembert. It's as simple as that. Speights is EASILY a better player ALREADY.

But at least the Sixers beat the best team in LA the Clippers tonight! WOOO! Undefeated in 09!
I don't care how much they've invested in Sam. Speights is leaps and bounds better than Sam. At least start Speights at PF. Thad Young is simply not a PF... And Evans is the worst PF I've ever seen. Play Marshall over Evans... At least he can shoot. Well, I'm pretty sure a trade will get done, probably not until the deadline, but we'll see. Hopefully Ben Gordon or Redd becomes available.

sam is a waste..2 shots taken in 21 mins last night vs dallas and how is the hell isnt he averaging 10 -12 boards a night he is like 7'1 what a mistake it was to sign him to that big contract...r only hope is if the bucks, bulls and nets can keep winning so maybe 2 of those 3 teams cna get the 7 and 8 seed in playoffs, this team better not make it to the playoffs...that would b a waste and please trade miller before the deadline and get sthing for him he is playing great and isnt injured ..maybe the celtics would want him or maybe the lakers...who knows

I don't care how much they've invested in Sam. Speights is leaps and bounds better than Sam. At least start Speights at PF. Thad Young is simply not a PF... And Evans is the worst PF I've ever seen. Play Marshall over Evans... At least he can shoot. Well, I'm pretty sure a trade will get done, probably not until the deadline, but we'll see. Hopefully Ben Gordon or Redd becomes available.

man if the sixers could get gordon i would luv it....only orb is where will he play..miller will b gone if williams and gordon is the backcourt iggy is the 3 young is not a power forward then what?? spieghts is more a 4 or less...we need a proven shooter, plain and simple just nextd rfat sixers need a shooting guard the best 1

man if the sixers could get gordon i would luv it....only orb is where will he play..miller will b gone if williams and gordon is the backcourt iggy is the 3 young is not a power forward then what?? spieghts is more a 4 or less...we need a proven shooter, plain and simple just nextd rfat sixers need a shooting guard the best 1

I'm not sure what we'd have to trade to get Gordon. I know a trade with Milwaukee would go along the lines of Redd/Villanueva for Miller/Dalembert.

I'd assume our starting lineup would be:

PG - Lou Williams
SG - Redd/Gordon
SF - Iguodala
PF - Young until Brand is back, then Brand would start
C - Speights

I'm not sure what we'd have to trade to get Gordon. I know a trade with Milwaukee would go along the lines of Redd/Villanueva for Miller/Dalembert.

I'd assume our starting lineup would be:

PG - Lou Williams
SG - Redd/Gordon
SF - Iguodala
PF - Young until Brand is back, then Brand would start
C - Speights

u know what i already forgot about brand, my bad. i love Speights. Im telling u now, being a uconn fan that u do now want Villanueva any wya shape or form. Why would uw ant him. If u get him then Sam better be going too. If not i dont want his a**. I know him well and his attitude sucks big time. He plays no defense at all and his work ethic sucks too..I guess we will see come deadline time. When is that again? At the end of feb, right?

u know what i already forgot about brand, my bad. i love Speights. Im telling u now, being a uconn fan that u do now want Villanueva any wya shape or form. Why would uw ant him. If u get him then Sam better be going too. If not i dont want his a**. I know him well and his attitude sucks big time. He plays no defense at all and his work ethic sucks too..I guess we will see come deadline time. When is that again? At the end of feb, right?
Villanueva isn't all that bad. I don't want Villa, but we would have to take him in order to even out the salaries. Villanueva has played some very good games however, so I wouldn't mind him as a backup. I like Jason Smith alot as well. Either way, Villa would be just to even out the Salaries. Milwaukee would love to get rid of him, he's certainly not worth all the money he's making. But you have to ask yourself, is it worth taking on his contract, to get Redd and finally get rid of Dalembert, I'd have to say hell yes.

Trade deadline is towards the end of February. Around the 21st or so.

Not to mention, Iggy has been playing lights out as of late. Good to see him starting to come together. I'd hate for him to turn out to be a bust after all the money we gave him.

Good game yesterday guys. TP got off an improbable shot. My preseason thought was that Philly would be one of the top teams left in the East at the end of the year. Just get healthy so I can be right for a change

:D

Villanueva isn't all that bad. I don't want Villa, but we would have to take him in order to even out the salaries. Villanueva has played some very good games however, so I wouldn't mind him as a backup. I like Jason Smith alot as well. Either way, Villa would be just to even out the Salaries. Milwaukee would love to get rid of him, he's certainly not worth all the money he's making. But you have to ask yourself, is it worth taking on his contract, to get Redd and finally get rid of Dalembert, I'd have to say hell yes.

Trade deadline is towards the end of February. Around the 21st or so.

oh i agree with 100% i villanueva to get redd and get ridd of sam..i have no prb w/ that im just saying dont expect crap from him, he is a waste of talent....like i said 2 u once before if sixers someway get redd they need to sign him to a long contract asap i dont him being here for a yr then leaving...iggy is playing better cause brand is gone that is the truth..brand is like iverson they hold that ball 10-12 seconds each possesion...that is why he is playing well those 2 i dont think mesh well at all

Good game yesterday guys. TP got off an improbable shot. My preseason thought was that Philly would be one of the top teams left in the East at the end of the year. Just get healthy so I can be right for a change

:D
Lol. Yes that was one hell of a shot by TP. Beating the Spurs on the road after coming back from a 21 point deficit would of really made me happy. Oh well. Great game though, Iggy was putting up some nasty dunks as well :d-day: Not to mention that Oop to Young. Cannot wait to get Brand back so Young can go back to being our 6th man. Our bench has got to be one of the worst in the league.

Back
Top Bottom