Official 76ers Thread | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 76ers Thread

oh i agree with 100% i villanueva to get redd and get ridd of sam..i have no prb w/ that im just saying dont expect crap from him, he is a waste of talent....like i said 2 u once before if sixers someway get redd they need to sign him to a long contract asap i dont him being here for a yr then leaving...iggy is playing better cause brand is gone that is the truth..brand is like iverson they hold that ball 10-12 seconds each possesion...that is why he is playing well those 2 i dont think mesh well at all
I agree, Iggy and Brand haven't been able to mesh well. Alot of it has to do with Brand being double teamed as soon as he touches the ball. Teams don't mind double teaming when they know the open man won't make a shot. But then again, the same argument can be made that perhaps Iggy was struggling because he's not a 2 guard. He started playing great after being put back at SF. Who knows. Can't wait to see what this team can do with a true SG like a Redd or a Gordon. Green is good depth, but that's about it. Also can't wait until we finally have some offense and consistency at Center ala Speights. Jason Smith is going to be a beast as well. It's just too bad though that Dalembert has been so inconsistent his entire career. All that talent, size, and athleticism wasted. Some depth wouldn't hurt either.

Don't get too excited about this new SG savior that's coming to town. Noone is touching Dalembert's contract and the Sixers have no room to operate under the cap in the offseason. They made their bed with the Iggy and Brand signings. Now someone has to figure out how to make it all work.

Don't get too excited about this new SG savior that's coming to town. Noone is touching Dalembert's contract and the Sixers have no room to operate under the cap in the offseason. They made their bed with the Iggy and Brand signings. Now someone has to figure out how to make it all work.

u make a good point but maybe there is some idot gm out there that happens to like sam and wants him, lets all just pray

There are plenty of teams out there who could use some kind of defense in the post. Chicago and Milwaukee included. Not to mention, every team has a player with a big contract they want to trade away. Gordon won't be a Bull next year, and Redd will definitely be gone in 2 years. Might as well get something for them.

Every team could use some kind of post defense. Noone wants to pay 34 mil over the next three years for it. Especially when '10 is the year of Wade, Lebron, Bosh, Nash, Shaq, Joe Johnson, Ray Allen, Nowitzki, Richard Hamilton, Ginobili, etc...

And I wouldn't be so confident that Redd and Gordon are leaving their teams. Redd is going to take a look at that free agent list and think twice about opting out of his deal. Gordon is trapped.....the only team that'll show him the dollars is the Bulls, so he either takes the deal or agrees to a sign and trade. I'm not so sure the Bulls are going to be all that eager to let their best player walk.

Lol. Yes that was one hell of a shot by TP. Beating the Spurs on the road after coming back from a 21 point deficit would of really made me happy. Oh well. Great game though, Iggy was putting up some nasty dunks as well :d-day: Not to mention that Oop to Young. Cannot wait to get Brand back so Young can go back to being our 6th man. Our bench has got to be one of the worst in the league.

Anybody but Boston and Detroit :D

Every team could use some kind of post defense. Noone wants to pay 34 mil over the next three years for it. Especially when '10 is the year of Wade, Lebron, Bosh, Nash, Shaq, Joe Johnson, Ray Allen, Nowitzki, Richard Hamilton, Ginobili, etc...

And I wouldn't be so confident that Redd and Gordon are leaving their teams. Redd is going to take a look at that free agent list and think twice about opting out of his deal. Gordon is trapped.....the only team that'll show him the dollars is the Bulls, so he either takes the deal or agrees to a sign and trade. I'm not so sure the Bulls are going to be all that eager to let their best player walk.
Redd isn't happy in Milwaukee. He won;t be staying. As for Gordon, he might be back, might not. Most analysts seem to think he won't be.

Wow. iguodala is playing lights out as of late. Put up 28 last night in the win vs. Houston. Dalembert still completely blows. Gets outplayed everygame by an 80 year old Theo Ratliff... Speights is a beast... 15 points, 8 boards, 4 blocks off the bench.

Wow. iguodala is playing lights out as of late. Put up 28 last night in the win vs. Houston. Dalembert still completely blows. Gets outplayed everygame by an 80 year old Theo Ratliff... Speights is a beast... 15 points, 8 boards, 4 blocks off the bench.

yes sam sucks big time, ratliff outplayed him and man speights is looking better by the day..young thou has been inconsistent, worry about him but i hope he turns out good....sam needs to go asap thanks billy king 4 giving him that nice contract, what a bum

yes sam sucks big time, ratliff outplayed him and man speights is looking better by the day..young thou has been inconsistent, worry about him but i hope he turns out good....sam needs to go asap thanks billy king 4 giving him that nice contract, what a bum
I'm not worried at Young at all. He was playing great before he was put at PF. He just simply is not a PF, no idea why the coaching staff refuses to believe that...

On another note... Since when did Andre Miller develop a 3 point shot? :lol: Seems like he's hitting a 3 every night nowadays :err: Another great night by Iggy with 20 and Miller with 28. Dalembert still blows... 3 rebounds by our starting Center...

On another note, 20 points by Redd, and 26 by Villanueva... Bring em in :d-day:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not worried at Young at all. He was playing great before he was put at PF. He just simply is not a PF, no idea why the coaching staff refuses to believe that...

On another note... Since when did Andre Miller develop a 3 point shot? :lol: Seems like he's hitting a 3 every night nowadays :err: Another great night by Iggy with 20 and Miller with 28. Dalembert still blows... 3 rebounds by our starting Center...

On another note, 20 points by Redd, and 26 by Villanueva... Bring em in :d-day:

yeah all of a sudden miller is palying like a man possessed..time to get rid of him while he is hot...dalembert still sucks u r right..what a waste he is

yeah all of a sudden miller is palying like a man possessed..time to get rid of him while he is hot...dalembert still sucks u r right..what a waste he is
I agree. I love Miller, but with SG such a big need, and this being Miller's last year under contract, not to mention Miller's age, we need to at least get something for him. Will hate to see him go though, one of the most underrated PG's of all time imo. Has been great his whole career.

do u know their record since brand went down..it seems they r playing much better without him..i bet they r 500 or better w/ him...i told a friend last night i think it was a mistake 2 get him...we wasted a lot of $ on him and he is here to stay..damm we have no luck

do u know their record since brand went down..it seems they r playing much better without him..i bet they r 500 or better w/ him...i told a friend last night i think it was a mistake 2 get him...we wasted a lot of $ on him and he is here to stay..damm we have no luck
Playing better has nothing to do with Brand imo. We'd be even better with Brand starting. We're doing better because Iggy is back at SF, and is starting to show up. God, just imagine if Speights was starting at C right about now...

Andre Miller still playing like a man possessed out there. Young with a great game. 3 straight wins for the Sixers.

Back
Top Bottom