Official ACC Baseball Tournament Thread!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official ACC Baseball Tournament Thread!!!

cdy_0513

Starter
Reaction score
Alright, Tech had a pretty good comeback yesterday. Being a diehard FSU fan, I loved that game. I also like Miami, provided they aren't playing FSU. So i was pretty happy with yesterday. How about that Virginia, NC game??? It finally ended about 1:10 this morning, but it was worth staying up for. What an amazing game.

We lost today so now we need to beat UNC and hope Wake beats UVa somehow.
Even if UVa has the head-to-head over FSU AND UNC, the tiebreaker is conference winning percentage. #1 UNC is officially unable to advance now.

We just beat UNC with Posey on the bench. I wouldn't mind Virginia winning, we've already clinched a top 4 seed and don't need a 17th conference championship when we can be better rested for our regional at Dick Howser.

I am a Canes fan today guys. I live in a house divided...FSU/UM. Hopefully one of my teams will end up ACC champs.

Congrats to my 'Canes. Not only the ACC regular season champs, but they brought it home in Jacksonville at the ACC Tourney.

I believe they will be the # 1 National Seed in the NCAA Tourney, with UNC bombing out and Arizona State losing the 1st two against Arizona this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom