*** OFFICIAL Bills @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL Bills @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 11

Got to get a win. 6-4 at this point in the season would be a great place to be.

The line situation and Jamar Taylor is very bothersome to me.

How are Sammy and Jarvis the match up to watch? They both play offense... If anything the match up to watch is bills d-line vs fins o-line..

Ps: **** the Bills

I just don't like our oline chances against their dline. It could get ugly and people will blame Tanny for it too.

Have a feeling were going to need a dominate defensive performance this week. I have little confidence we'll be able to get much done on offense. Creating a game plan to mask your weaknesses can only go so far. Eventually you need to have players and were just a mess up front.

I am generally optimistic going into game days but I just can't muster much optimism this week. Bad match up against the best overall DLine in football (in my opinion). Hope I'm wrong and we get a much needed win.

I wonder if Shelley Smith and Ja'wuan James are as big of an issue as Dallas Thomas. Thomas might get so much help that the other players are exposed one on one against superior players.

We can win. I am already drinking and smoking just in case. Go Dolphins!!!!!!

We can forget about having time to go deep imo...he won't have the time,...we need screens and bootlegs and stuff like that....running inside is a big mistake.....our STs need to do something special and they can't afford to do anything bad at all either.

We need to do something to slow down the pass rush. Draws, screens, etc...

This is our second playoff type pressure packed game of the season. Oakland was the first one. Need to win these games if we want to prove we're for real.

Tannehill goes off on the Bills tonight, 4+tds, 350+yds, no picks, he owes these bastards big time, and it is his time to cash in on these MOTHER****ERS.

Back
Top Bottom