Official Cavs vs Pistons series thread | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Cavs vs Pistons series thread

Montella said:
it doesn't matter, the east coast sucks and the nba champion will be from the west coast...
You're really reaching with these posts.

Detroit or Miami can beat one of those Western teams in 7 games.

Montella said:
all 3 suck, dallas or phoenix will make it...

yeah cuz the heat and the defending champions along with the team that's about to beat them all suck:shakeno: . Phoenix struggled against bryant,imagine how they'd struggle with wade,who has like the same talent as bryant and a post presence like shaq along with thier great bench.

MARINO1384 said:
what did he do....i ran in here to post and missed it.
He won't be suspended. He picked up his 3rd T of the playoffs. You need 7 for a suspension.

Montella said:
Yeah, Miami & Detroit sucks. :rolleyes2

You need to start watching more basketball before voicing an ignorant opinion.

Montella said:
:hmmm: no way Dallas or Phoenix beat Miami, Miami is too good

MARINO1384 said:
yeah cuz the heat and the defending champions along with the team that's about to beat them all suck:shakeno: . Phoenix struggled against bryant,imagine how they'd struggle with wade,who has like the same talent as bryant and a post presence like shaq along with thier great bench.

we'll see what happen, but it all doesn't matter because football and the dolphins are #1 all over the nba or other sports... :dolphins:

Blueprint said:
He won't be suspended. He picked up his 3rd T of the playoffs. You need 7 for a suspension.

ohhh ok thanks i missed most of the game and i saw the other poster say something about him being suspended but didn't know what was going on. Thanks for clearing that up tho.

two things cost the Pistons.

1)They're severe lack of a bench. In 04 they had Williamson,Campbell,James,Hunter(who could actually score),Okur, and Ham (who played some good D). Last year they had Dyse, Hunter (who could still score) and Arroyo. This year they have Dyse, Hunter (minus the scoring), Evans (not a scorer), and Delk (didn't play tonight). 1 guy on the bench who scores.

2)They bought into their hype. Instead of playing like they did for the last 5 seasons (back to when they were coached by Carlisle), they've been one of the best defensive teams. They try to outscore people now. They also complain way too much.

Series isn't over, but the starters have to play like they did in the 04 finals if they want to face Miami.

nick1 said:
:hmmm: no way Dallas or Phoenix beat Miami, Miami is too good
Any team in the playoffs right now can beat any team. We've come down to that point, and Cleveland is exposing the truth, even though I still believe Detroit wins games 6 & 7. Gonna be fun to watch though.

However, as to the poster making ignorant claims in here; To call the Suns without Amare a without question better team than the Miami Heat & Detroit Pistons......all you're doing is proving your true 100% lack of NBA/basketball knowledge.

Blueprint said:
Yeah, Miami & Detroit sucks. :rolleyes2

You need to start watching more basketball before voicing an ignorant opinion.

i watch nba since more then 10 years, detroit is 2-3 behind against cleveland, that shows me that they struggle and suck so far in the playoffs...

Montella said:
but it all doesn't matter because football and the dolphins are #1 all over the nba or other sports... :dolphins:
If you're gonna make a comment like that to back up your statements, then why even visit the "other sports" forum? :confused:

Montella said:
i watch nba since more then 10 years, detroit is 2-3 behind against cleveland, that shows me that they struggle and suck so far in the playoffs...
Yes, Detroit sucks as you said. Same with Miami.

The entire Eastern Conference - every team - sucks. That's what you said. :rolleyes2

Blueprint said:
Any team in the playoffs right now can beat any team. We've come down to that point, and Cleveland is exposing the truth, even though I still believe Detroit wins games 6 & 7. Gonna be fun to watch though.

However, as to the poster making ignorant claims in here; To call the Suns without Amare a without question better team than the Miami Heat & Detroit Pistons......all you're doing is proving your true 100% lack of NBA/basketball knowledge.

yeah, you're right :wink: , i bet with a healthy amare the suns would easily be a championship contender...

Back
Top Bottom