Official Cavs vs Pistons series thread | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Cavs vs Pistons series thread

Blueprint said:
If you're gonna make a comment like that to back up your statements, then why even visit the "other sports" forum? :confused:

Yes, Detroit sucks as you said. Same with Miami.

The entire Eastern Conference - every team - sucks. That's what you said. :rolleyes2

becuase i just talked with my buddy ice a bit here...

no, not every east coast team sucks, just right now they suck and i don't believe that a east coast team can beat the mavs, right now...

To be honest..seeing what is transpiring...

I see ONLY the Mavs as the team that Miami would be a "REAL" underdog against...

They would be even with Detroit, SA, PHX, ...(Phoenix, only because they can score and that would keep most games close)

I would give the Clippers no chance against the Heat.

Prime Time said:
:lol: I really want to see Rasheed eat more crow..

If he even had half the talent that his attitude suggest he'd be unstoppable.......but unfortunatly he can't back up his mouth.

Montella said:
becuase i just talked with my buddy ice a bit here...

no, not every east coast team sucks, just right now they suck and i don't believe that a east coast team can beat the mavs, right now...
Detroit sucks because they're down 3-2?

And the Heat suck because they're sitting home waiting for their oponent while everyone else is still playing?

:rolleyes2

I love how everyone is jumping the gun about Detroit losing this game.

COMEBACKRICKY said:
lmao im so glad snow dindt lose the game for the cavs.

lol yup it seemed like a decent play at the time to him but if he had to do it again he'd prolly take the free throws.

Rocky Raccoon said:
Detroit sucks because they're down 3-2?

And the Heat suck because they're sitting home waiting for their oponent while everyone else is still playing?

:rolleyes2

I love how everyone is jumping the gun about Detroit losing this game.

yeah, i thought detroit must win this series at least 4-2, but now the have to fight back to have a game 7, but i still hope they do it, cavs in the conference finals would be awful... :shakeno:

Wow...didnt see that one coming. Detroit needs to start doubling Lebron every play....he is just toying with Prince.

Section126 said:
To be honest..seeing what is transpiring...

I see ONLY the Mavs as the team that Miami would be a "REAL" underdog against...

Phoenix would be favored simply because they destroyed the Heat in the regular season. Miami cant defend and the Suns sure can score. That small lineup with Diaw at the five is lethal against the Heat.

Back
Top Bottom