Official Championship Sunday Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Championship Sunday Thread

WVDolphan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Should be a couple of great games today. This is the greatest day in football.

NFC Championship - Seems like everyone is on the 9ers. They come in as a pretty solid favorite on the road. Atlanta just defeated the hottest team in the league, yet still lacks respect. Its going to be funny watching everyone spin after pretty much 90% of the sock puppets have been saying San Fran wins all week. What will they say when Matty Ice is coolin down that D?

AFC Championship - The great one Tom Brady will hopefully bring the Ray Lewis hype to an end. This should be a great game as it almost always is when these 2 teams meet up.

The Baltimore vs. San Fran scenario would be a nightmare for me. 2 weeks of hearing about Ray Lewis, how the Kaepernick style is taking over the game, and Harbaugh bros. stories. I dont really have a problem with the Harbaughs, but I dont want to hear about that story for 2 weeks.

If only one of those teams make it, then I wouldnt like it but at least I would have a clear rooting interest in the SB. Lets go Pats and Falcons!!!

San Francisco vs Atlanta won't even be close, 49ers will win that game comfortably.

Patriots vs Ravens, this game will come down to the last drive IMO. I think Brady exposes that old defense and wins it.

It will be Brady vs his favorite team growing up. That's what ESPN is going to go with for two weeks.

LOL @ This fraud rooting for the Patriots.

What a joke.

Who does that.

not everyone is obssessed with an overrated ego-driven Linebacker named ray lewis, get of your highhorse.

Rooting for the Ravens for obvious reasons and the Falcons, just so I can watch WV troll people about Matty Ice for two weeks.

I think the 9ers and the Pats win.

Last edited by a moderator:
not everyone is obssessed with an overrated ego-driven Linebacker named ray lewis, get of your highhorse.

LOL @ Overrated. One of the greatest defensive players in the history of the league. It's just cliche to say overrated when you don't like someone for any reason at all.

It's not even about that anyway. It's about the Patriots. Eff them.

If Atlanta played Baltimore in the Super Bowl do you think I'd root for Baltimore?

Nope. Rooting for Matt Bosher and the Atlanta Falcons just like I am today.

Highhorse Silver away!

Crap, Falcons up 7-0. Not worried though, it's Melty Ice after all. It's sad that I have to root against a player because it will temporarily silence the trolls of Finheaven.

San Francisco vs Atlanta won't even be close, 49ers will win that game comfortably.

Patriots vs Ravens, this game will come down to the last drive IMO. I think Brady exposes that old defense and wins it.

It will be Brady vs his favorite team growing up. That's what ESPN is going to go with for two weeks.

Matty Ice deep to Julio early for you there John Q Public. :lol:

Atlanta should win this game.

The 49ers, a road favorite in the NFC title game, is just unheard of. That line climbed to -5 before kickoff.

The public are largely reactionary bettors. They seem to only recall very recent events. And what they remember is a 49ers team that had Colin Kaepernick run wild on a very bad Green Bay defense and an Atlanta team that blew a big lead to the hottest team in the league.

Therefore, people think this will be an easy win for San Francisco.

Does not work that way. Atlanta is the better team with the better QB.

:lol: Krapernick is getting his ass kicked. Love the amazed look Harbaugh just gave after that sack.

Krapernick is a punk douchebag anyway. With his goofy looking weak beard, his all black brewers hat with the old logo in non team colors with of course the stickers on it, the hideous tatoos...... Just another Johnny come lately that the sock puppets have been worshiping.

The only thing missing is one of the Atlanta defenders shouldve done that bicep kiss thing after they sacked his sorry ass. :lol:

Ten - zip. I find that a little surprising.

I don't.

What surprises me is how people think that it's just some simple task to stop the Atlanta receivers.

People act like teams are capable of doing that all the time. Roddy White. Julio Jones. Tony Gonzalez.

Two #1 receivers and quite possibly the greatest tight end of all-time.

But we don't need any Matt Ryan's or #1 receivers.

We drafted that tackle.

Harbaugh might have to put Smith in. The 9er's have to pass and Kaepernick is definitely not the guy for that.

Back
Top Bottom