Official Championship Sunday Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Championship Sunday Thread

Niners got hosed on that Douglass "completion." Hopefully they don't lose due to a blown call

No way that was a catch. The officiating this season has to be the worst ever.

Here's the game!

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Melty Ice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the game!

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Melty Ice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JakeKnee1-1.jpg

Hard to surround a player with more talent than Matt Ryan, and he still can't get it done.

I'm glad we won't have to read about Matt Ryan the next two weeks. Oh wait, we will. Not trying to defend Jake Long, he is garbage and I still rather have Matt Ryan any time any day over Long, but this should shut people about Matt a bit.

Anyways this next game should be just as good.

I'm glad we won't have to read about Matt Ryan the next two weeks. Oh wait, we will. Not trying to defend Jake Long, he is garbage and I still rather have Matt Ryan any time any day over Long, but this should shut people about Matt a bit.

Anyways this next game should be just as good.

I hear you! Drafting Jake was a mistake however I just don't get why people can't move on. We even have our own promising young QB and they still can't drop it.

Hard to surround a player with more talent than Matt Ryan, and he still can't get it done.
I've said it here many times: Matt Ryan is the most overrated QB in the NFL. His WRs, TE, and RBs make so many great, unbelievable plays. And yet he coughs up a 17 point lead with a pick, a fumble, and failing in the redzone all in the second half. He's a fraud.

There is a puddle at the 50 yard line under a jersey that bears the name RYAN.

Back
Top Bottom