Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide | Page 36 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide

Eagles new jerseys next year

B_NmLIFW0AAj24k.jpg

https://twitter.com/SportsNation/status/572913919435649024

I guess it fair to say that David Harris could end up in Buffalo with Rex Ryan. More competition for the fins if we were serious about pursuing David Harris.

Bills were planning on moving Kiko Alonso to weak-side OLB & pursuing David Harris for inside linebacker spot before today's trade
7:39pm - 3 Mar 15
@MMehtaNYDN

If Rex wants Harris that bad, have at him. Good player, but I am not losing that much sleep.

Former Cardinals DT Darnell Dockett expected to decide today between 49ers and Cardinals, though Rams and Seahawks also interested. @AdamSchefter

Mike Garafolo @MikeGarafolo · 50m 50 minutes ago
Elsewhere on Eagles front, I really believed Jeremy Maclin would be re-signed or at least close by now. Not the case. Work to be done there.

Elsewhere on Eagles front, I really believed Jeremy Maclin would be re-signed or at least close by now. Not the case. Work to be done there.

one would imagine thats exactly whats being worked on right now after they cleared all that cap space.

Well the Eagles have always kind of been notoriously cheap at resigning their own guys. They're good at extending guys to reasonable deals, but if you hit free agency, traditionally the Eagles will let guys walk.

LeSean McCoy - RB - Bills
A source informed ESPN's Josina Anderson that LeSean McCoy is "frustrated" over being traded to the Bills and is "not going to make it easy, that's for sure."

"Of course he's not happy," added the source. "It'll be interesting to see how this process plays itself out because he's an interesting individual. ... He was like 'why me?'" Some are leaving the door open to McCoy possibly refusing to go to Buffalo, leading to the Bills possibly pulling out of the trade prior to it officially going through when the new league year opens March 10. But in all likelihood, the Bills will hand McCoy a new contract with more guaranteed money through 2015 and 2016 and let coach Rex Ryan work his magic as a coach with the ability to convince his players to "buy in." Ryan's the ultimate players coach.

So Rex traded for a disgruntled expensive runningback? :lol: great job, Rex

If the Eagles can somehow manage Maclin, Revis and Mariota . . . then yea, Chip Kelly is going for it in 2015.

Back
Top Bottom