Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide | Page 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide

Brian Hartline looking for 3 Yr Deal worth 4+ M Annually w/ 40% Guaranteed. Texans DESPERATELY Need Slot WR. Plus Brian Gaine's a Big Fan

Patriots prepared to let Vince Wilfork move on. Wilfork would be a cheaper fall back option if Suh doesn't land in Miami.

Giants TE Larry Donnell on Delta plane that skidded off LaGuardia runway
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...delta-plane-that-skidded-off-laguardia-runway

Larry_Donnell_Giants_LaGuardia_Delta_Crash_Fence_Runway.png

Mary Kay Cabot ‏@MaryKayCabot
The #Patriots are also interested in Brian Hartline. He's taking his physical right now w/ #Texans. #Browns still in the running.

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
Physical over. Official RT @Broncos: OFFICIAL: Peyton Manning is returning to the Denver #Broncos in 2015.

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
Jets believe Bilal Powell is free-agent RB who makes most financial sense for them now. Looking to re-sign him

Larry Donnell was on his way to NY to sign his tender when the plane skidded off the runway

stephentulloch
4 minutes ago
Lets put all the questions and speculations to rest. I will be back in Detroit for my 10th season this year. I appreciate the Lions organization for believing in me and having the confidence that I'll be back to the player that I've always been. Trust and know I grind hard everyday and will hit the field running when its time to suit up.#Lions
https://instagram.com/p/z2s3xch9Be/

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
Jets believe Bilal Powell is free-agent RB who makes most financial sense for them now. Looking to re-sign him

Larry Donnell was on his way to NY to sign his tender when the plane skidded off the runway

Is this true? Holy ****.

Of course the Patriots are interested in Hartline. Bill just wanting to download info. Hopefully Hartline tells him to swiftly go f*** himself

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 23s24 seconds ago
Agent Tom Condon informs teams Santa Clara DA will not pursue charges against Ray McDonald for 12/14 allegations and incident. McDonald a FA

Back
Top Bottom