*** official day one nfl draft discussion/"game" thread *** | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** official day one nfl draft discussion/"game" thread ***

26s
Armando Salguero @ArmandoSalguero
The Titans select WR Cory Davis.

I hated that move by the Bears. Way too much compensation to San Francisco.....

Corey Davis is a talented WR, but I'm kind of surprised considering his injury and picking so high. Despite that, that seemed like a reach especially considering the talent on the board for titans and titans needing defensive help. Two top safeties they could have had.

Perhaps San Francisco will use a pick or 2 Our Way4 22

will the jets now take a TE or a QB?

Ozzy rules!!

With Trubisky taken this high. I could see the chips fall now where qbs get drafted higher than thought and maybe more qbs being picked in the 1st round than people thought or teams reaching as the draft goes forward tonight. I would be surprised if Mahomes and even Kizer are drafted in the first rd with Kizer at the end.

Wow. They needed a WR, but I think the upside of the S or CB first before getting at WR would have been better. What really sucks now is that the Yets get their pick of S or CB (if they want). Or do you think they'll pull a typical Jets move and draft a ??? Qb or TE ?

They needed WR help also and Cory Davis is best WR on the board...

Corey Davis is a talented WR, but I'm kind of surprised considering his injury and picking so high. Despite that, that seemed like a reach especially considering the talent on the board for titans and titans needing defensive help. Two top safeties they could have had.

Good for us?

1m
Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
Wow. Cleveland is trying to trade for Kirk Cousins. This is real.

With Trubisky taken this high. I could see the chips fall now where qbs get drafted higher than thought and maybe more qbs being picked in the 1st round than people thought or teams reaching as the draft goes forward tonight. I would be surprised if Mahomes and even Kizer are drafted in the first rd with Kizer at the end.

cool. the more QB's taken early the more it pushes DE's and LBs down to us

Ozzy rules!!

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

Adams to the jets?

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom