*** official day one nfl draft discussion/"game" thread *** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** official day one nfl draft discussion/"game" thread ***

Just posted this in another thread but it belongs here as well.

Here's an estimated time slot for each pick but it's contingent on every team taking their full amount of slotted time for thier pick.

C-WP9b0XkAE_6l-.jpg

C-bKksGXUAAkvJv.jpg:large

[TWEET]857595518112890882[/TWEET]

Hard to see, but if you click the tweet and look at the image it is much clearer

No thanks on a big board that Blomar Kelly contributed to. I'll stick with our very own j-off-her-doll or just about anyone else for that matter.

Do the Browns actually go on the clock at 8pm or is that when they sign on air? If 8 is the sign on time, the Browns will go at about 8:15 after all the bullcrap intros.

Oh, and am I the only one who didn't know the draft was going to be outside? Great, with thunderstorms looming too! I guess Goodell isn't going to be happy until he's ruined everything. Bad enough this thing's on Thursday in prime time. Saturday at noon, first three rounds in day one was perfect! But he had to Roger it up, didn't he? :bobdole:

Do the Browns actually go on the clock at 8pm or is that when they sign on air? If 8 is the sign on time, the Browns will go at about 8:15 after all the bullcrap intros.

Oh, and am I the only one who didn't know the draft was going to be outside? Great, with thunderstorms looming too! I guess Goodell isn't going to be happy until he's ruined everything. Bad enough this thing's on Thursday in prime time. Saturday at noon, first three rounds in day one was perfect! But he had to Roger it up, didn't he? :bobdole:

Absolutely perfect. Sat 1-3, Sun 4-7 was the greatest format.

Barry takes a look at some of the DL Miami has shown considerable interest in

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article147080824.html

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

How did you get this? What does yellow and green mean?

Joe W‏ @Joe_W_Dolphins 42m42 minutes ago
More
On the board, the players highlighted in green are 'Official Visits'. Yellow highlights are players Dolphins have shown interest in.

I love the current draft format. Makes it more exciting and I don't feel as guilty getting lit after 5pm instead of before 1pm.

So just for ****s in giggles where does everybody think the QBs end up? Based on the rumors if they are to go first round...

Mitchell Trubisky-Browns
Pat Mahomes-Cardinals
Deshaun Watson-Texans
Deshone Kizer-Steelers
Davis Webb-Saints

So just for ****s in giggles where does everybody think the QBs end up? Based on the rumors if they are to go first round...

Mitchell Trubisky-Browns
Pat Mahomes-Cardinals
Deshaun Watson-Texans
Deshone Kizer-Steelers
Davis Webb-Saints

Mitch Trubisky - Bills
Deshaun Watson - Texans

i guess that'll be it for round 1

I really don't like how it's late at night.... won't pick until like 10:45pm most likely

Back
Top Bottom