*** official day one nfl draft discussion/"game" thread *** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** official day one nfl draft discussion/"game" thread ***

C-bKksGXUAAkvJv.jpg:large

[TWEET]857595518112890882[/TWEET]

Hard to see, but if you click the tweet and look at the image it is much clearer

Cool

I'm hearing Watson is moving up the board. Don't QB's always move up?

Watson is and should be everyone's QB1.

And like Chambers pointed out, with the way the NFL has propped the passing game, QB needy teams will always reach for one.

So just for ****s in giggles where does everybody think the QBs end up? Based on the rumors if they are to go first round...

Mitchell Trubisky-Browns
Pat Mahomes-Cardinals
Deshaun Watson-Texans
Deshone Kizer-Steelers
Davis Webb-Saints

Browns-Mitch
Jets-Watson
Cards-Mahomes
Steelers-Kizer

Listening to sports radio and i swear i hope this is real but they have Hooker ranging from 7 to 20 in ratings from FO's i mean if he falls some how do you not try to make a move. We could have the sickest secondary ever within like 2 years

Should be an exciting draft for us, we could go in so many directions. the only guarantee is that I will be grilling brats and be absolutely drunk.

Just remember, no one knows ****. :chuckle:

[tweet]857617122809200640[/tweet]

Absolutely perfect. Sat 1-3, Sun 4-7 was the greatest format.

Yep . . . It made the draft an event you could party and plan around without worrying about work the next day.

And the sad part is, Roger got greedy. He could of met in the middle and did the first round on Friday Night in primetime, did 2-4 on Saturday and 5-7 on Sunday. To start this on Thursday is pretty ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom