*** official day one nfl draft discussion/"game" thread *** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** official day one nfl draft discussion/"game" thread ***

How fall would Hooker need to fall before you would consider a move up. For me if he gets past Buffalo I start making calls.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I won't consider starting to make calls for a Hooker til at least 10 pm

Funny Story..When LSU came to town (Tampa) to play in the Outback Bowl vs Iowa, Cam came over to sign.

My brother (Giants fan) and I asked Cam if Odell and Jarvis could come over to the fences also (We sell autographs).

They both came over and were humble and cool as hell. Odell asked us directly "You think I should stay in school?
My brother (Giants fan) goes "you should probably stay another year to raise your draft stock" lol

A few months later the Giants end up drafting him and now he's a top 3 receiver and on pace to being one of the best ever.

I tell that story because we both know a decent amount about football yet my brother literally told the "Giants future" to stay another year.

That shows how much we really know lol

Odell was actually pretty small. Jarvis seemed a little bigger. His mother made him interact with the fans that day lol

We know as much as we're told. After that, I thought maybe I don't know what I thought I did. It makes any pick I think is bad easier to digest.

Gase and Grier are two guys I want picking football players for the Dolphins.

Can it be 8pm already!!!

Yeah its certainly a new era.

Great story w/ Odell, Jarvis, and Cam.

If Cam had Jarvis and Odell in Miami with him, he would've found a way to ruin that, too.

Yeah its certainly a new era.

Great story w/ Odell, Jarvis, and Cam.

If Cam had Jarvis and Odell in Miami with him, he would've found a way to ruin that, too.

Thanks dude!! Hahaha!! Ya doesn't it make you wonder how the hell LSU didn't win the title with that team?

Cam just wasn't made to be a Head football coach.

Mid teens

If he fell to #15, it's completely doable. A 2nd rounder next year carries the value of what a 3rd rounder would be this year. That's about the difference in value. I hate giving away picks, but for a guy that analysts are comparing to Ed Reed, I'd do it. Would anyone really care about losing a 2nd rounder next year if Hooker is Ed Reed 2.0 or close to it? I wouldn't.

Yeah, I'm just gonna avoid that entirely. Some folks love to spoil things and get a kick out of it.

IN VIP? Its usually ok, but if anyone does think its funny I will instantly remove them from chat for the rest of the night.

This is the best night of the year in VIP :)

I got one.Trade Tannehill for a 1st and 2nd round pick then draft Deshaun Watson and another 1st round pick.There.

Lets hope that the cardinals pass on a QB so a team is likely to trade up for Miami's #22 pick.

Back
Top Bottom