*** official day one nfl draft discussion/"game" thread *** | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** official day one nfl draft discussion/"game" thread ***

I'm super intrigued by the idea of T.J. Watt starting at outside linebacker and moving up on the edge in the nickel package. Love that versatility. Watt and Willis are my top trade down targets assuming Foster, Reddick, Harris, and Barnett are gone at 22.

Absolutely. But then, why limit it to just draft night? :d-day:

Microdosing has gained a lot of steam in Silicon Valley as of late. Now a lot of my tech peers, who hardly even smoked a joint in high school, are dabbling in small dose hallucinogens.

I have a nice stash, but since I'm already on my second ****tail, I think I'll wait for next year's draft to give it a shot :lol:

Microdosing has gained a lot of steam in Silicon Valley as of late. Now a lot of my tech peers, who hardly even smoked a joint in high school, are dabbling in small dose hallucinogens.

I have a nice stash, but since I'm already on my second ****tail, I think I'll wait for next year's draft to give it a shot :lol:

We would definitely get along. :hi5:

Although, I would be pressuring you to take it now. :chuckle:

I'm super intrigued by the idea of T.J. Watt starting at outside linebacker and moving up on the edge in the nickel package. Love that versatility. Watt and Willis are my top trade down targets assuming Foster, Reddick, Harris, and Barnett are gone at 22.

I could see Watt selected before a guy like McDowell. I don't think we'll see anyone picked by Miami with a questionable drive taken in this draft, much less in round 1.

Can't question Watt's work ethic. Although a better 3-4 fit, I wouldn't lose sleep over him being our first pick.

If he fell to #15, it's completely doable. A 2nd rounder next year carries the value of what a 3rd rounder would be this year. That's about the difference in value. I hate giving away picks, but for a guy that analysts are comparing to Ed Reed, I'd do it. Would anyone really care about losing a 2nd rounder next year if Hooker is Ed Reed 2.0 or close to it? I wouldn't.

I would trade up for him in heartbeat.

I know we have needs but this guy is a complete stud.

If he falls, we will not be the only squad trying to snatch him up.

If we got Laremy Tunsil then Malik Hooker the next year I think luck has finally gone our way.

Plus in today's NFL there's no such thing as too many DBs!!

All these mocks are starting to make me think there may be a chance at him

I would trade up for him in heartbeat.

I know we have needs but this guy is a complete stud.

If he falls, we will not be the only squad trying to snatch him up.

If we got Laremy Tunsil then Malik Hooker the next year I think luck has finally gone our way.

Plus in today's NFL there's no such thing as too many DBs!!

All these mocks are starting to make me think there may be a chance at him

What are we missing? Something in his background? There is NO REASON Hooker should slide based on play. He is a premier Safety and if for some miraculous reason he starts getting close to 22...I'm with you...trading up might not sound so terrible in this case.

I could see Watt selected before a guy like McDowell. I don't think we'll see anyone picked by Miami with a questionable drive taken in this draft, much less in round 1.

Can't question Watt's work ethic. Although a better 3-4 fit, I wouldn't lose sleep over him being our first pick.

agree, I don't see us drafting McDowell

Ozzy rules!!

Micro dosing psilocybin is way more beneficial, health wise.

What are we missing? Something in his background? There is NO REASON Hooker should slide based on play. He is a premier Safety and if for some miraculous reason he starts getting close to 22...I'm with you...trading up might not sound so terrible in this case.

Had surgery on a torn labrum and hernia after the season so he may start the early part of the year on PUP.

Back
Top Bottom