*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ 49ers GAME THREAD*** Week 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ 49ers GAME THREAD*** Week 14

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
yadda yadda yadda Flowers in your hair yadda yadda yadda
:hump:

200pxMiami_Dolphins_logosvg-1.png
@
200px49ers_Logosvg-1.png

candlestick_580-1.jpg

at Candlestick Park
San Francisco, California

TELEVISION

week14-1.jpg

240pxNfloncbs_logopng-1.jpg

NFL on CBS HD (MIA@SF in BLUE - also being shown in Anchorage, Alaska)
Play-by-Play Analyst: Greg Gumbel :bobdole:
Color Commentator: Dan Dierdorf :bobdole:

Kickoff at 4:05 PM ET/1:05 PM PT

INJURY REPORT
FP - Full Particpation in Practice
LP - Limited Participation
DNP - Did Not Practice

Miami
Questionable
S Jimmy Wilson (hip - LP)

Probable
FB Jorvorskie Lane (knee - FP)
TE Charles Clay (ribs - FP)
TE Anthony Fasano (hip - FP)
LB Karlos Dansby (biceps - FP)
LB Koa Misi (finger - FP)
LB Austin Spitler (ankle - FP)
P Brandon Fields (knee - FP)

San Francisco
Doubtful
WR Mario Manningham (shoulder - DNP)

Probable
RB Frank Gore (wrist - FP)
G Mike Iupati (shoulder - FP)
LB Patrick Willis (shoulder - FP)
LB Aldon Smith (shoulder - LP)
LB Navorro Bowman (shoulder - FP)
LB Tavares Gooden (back - FP)
CB Carlos Rogers (knee - FP)
CB Tarrell Brown (hamstring - FP)
CB Chris Culliver (illness - FP)
K David Akers (pelvis - FP)

WEATHER
few-1.png

Sunny, with a high near 62. Light and variable wind becoming north 8 to 13 mph in the afternoon.
National Weather Service Monterey - Forecast for Candlestick Park

GAME PREVIEWS

ESPN/STATS LLC / ESPN Analyst Picks (spoiler: they all picked San Francisco)
Yahoo! Sports/Associated Press

[video=youtube;-Tdu4uKSZ3M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M[/video]

we are gettin destroyed. Not even watchin.

Why? Two rookie Qbs going head to head? It's not like we're going to face Steve Young. This one is going to be closer than people think.

least excited ive been for fins game this season. whether we win or lose, it means nothing this week. unfortunately we r done with playoffs.

Why? Two rookie Qbs going head to head? It's not like we're going to face Steve Young. This one is going to be closer than people think.

dude, the dolphins offense is stagnant, to compete with sf your going to have to put up over 20+ points and we struggle to put up over 14 a week.. Our defense isnt as great as it looked last week, new england just dropped many touchdown passes. SF has a great defense and a very solid offense to go with it. Just look at what they did to jets, 34-0, thats how good they are at home. im callin it like it is, 49ers are going to destroy us tomorrow and in the long run it will help us.

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

least excited ive been for fins game this season. whether we win or lose, it means nothing this week. unfortunately we r done with playoffs.

seasons done for me, time to focus on the miami heat and defending our Championship title.

Well seeing San Fran likes overtimne games and we had a few...Im going to say 24-21 Phins with an upset in OT.

the homer in me thinks we have a chance to win..but realistically we are closer to a top draft pick
sf 23
mia 16

not necessarily. but we need to win. that's all that matters. rookie qb, rookie head coach, rookie lt turned rt turned lt, those guys need to prove something. Sean smith needs to prove something.

this is a big game for many reasons

dude, the dolphins offense is stagnant, to compete with sf your going to have to put up over 20+ points and we struggle to put up over 14 a week.. Our defense isnt as great as it looked last week, new england just dropped many touchdown passes. SF has a great defense and a very solid offense to go with it. Just look at what they did to jets, 34-0, thats how good they are at home. im callin it like it is, 49ers are going to destroy us tomorrow and in the long run it will help us.

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

seasons done for me, time to focus on the miami heat and defending our Championship title.

Putting up 20+ on the niners would be akin to putting up 40 on the Pats or Bills. We'll be lucky if their D doesn't put up 20 on us.

dude, the dolphins offense is stagnant, to compete with sf your going to have to put up over 20+ points and we struggle to put up over 14 a week.. Our defense isnt as great as it looked last week, new england just dropped many touchdown passes. Sf has a great defense and a very solid offense to go with it. Just look at what they did to jets, 34-0, thats how good they are at home. Im callin it like it is, 49ers are going to destroy us tomorrow and in the long run it will help us.

---------- post added at 11:40 pm ---------- previous post was at 11:39 pm ----------

seasons done for me, time to focus on the miami heat and defending our championship title.

go thunder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phins vs Niners gameday thread

It's finally gameday boys. I am cautiously optimistic against this team. They have a young inexperienced qb, who came out hot and has cooled a bit the past game. I think we need to keep the scrambling to a minimum. As usual front seven are going to have to play career games for this to be a close one, as our offense seems incapable of putting points on the board. I'm not scared of frank gore, we have been damn good against the run this year, I'm afraid of broken down plays that turn into significant gains.

seems to me we have struggled mightily when we shut a play down and the opposing team improvises. we seem to give up a lot of third and longs in those situations and that **** has to stop.

I don't like at all the traveling clear across the country bit, but we did so against the cardinals and nearly won... why not today.. we are 2-1 against this division... lets make it 3-1... I have a lot of niner fans where i live, I want to shut them the hell up!!! GO PHINS!!

Back
Top Bottom