*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ 49ers GAME THREAD*** Week 14 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ 49ers GAME THREAD*** Week 14

I hate the traveling across the country, but we did it in arizona and nearly pulled off a win... we have beaten two teams in this division already. kapernick has cooled off and is more dangerous running than passing... we need to limit his scrambles...

I think we can win. of course I always think we can win, if we execute, and lately execution on offense has been a problem. HOpe we can pull it off, I have some really ****y san fran friends I'd like to banter with.

I hate the traveling across the country, but we did it in arizona and nearly pulled off a win... we have beaten two teams in this division already. kapernick has cooled off and is more dangerous running than passing... we need to limit his scrambles...

I think we can win. of course I always think we can win, if we execute, and lately execution on offense has been a problem. HOpe we can pull it off, I have some really ****y san fran friends I'd like to banter with.

x2. And at the very least we match up well with them on the defensive side of the ball. They are not a pass first team. They want to grind it out. When we are on our game on defense we shut that down. I wouldn't bet on a Phins win, but I won't write this game off either. Defense has to play for 4 quarters though, and the offense at least needs to take care of the football.

x2. And at the very least we match up well with them on the defensive side of the ball. They are not a pass first team. They want to grind it out. When we are on our game on defense we shut that down. I wouldn't bet on a Phins win, but I won't write this game off either. Defense has to play for 4 quarters though, and the offense at least needs to take care of the football.
the offensed needs to hang on to the ball for a while. Lots of complaints about the last drive against the pats. You know why they ran over us our d was gassed from spending all 4 quarters on the field.

Over/Under for Today's Game: Play the game...

10: Number of Dolphins Points
2: Number of Nate Garner holding calls
2: Number of sacks Jonathan Martin yields
2: Number of turnovers the Fins create
1: Number of PI calls on Nolan Carroll
More carries: Bush or Thomas
2: Number of times Dierdorf gushes about Tom Brady

Cut and paste...whatcha got

10: Number of Dolphins Points
2: Number of Nate Garner holding calls

10: Number of Dolphins Points Under
2: Number of Nate Garner holding calls​
Over
Under
Under
Under
Thomas
Over

There is a good chance that Aldon Smith has more sacks today then we score points!

is la michael james active?

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

10: Number of Dolphins Points over
2: Number of Nate Garner holding calls​ over
2: Number of sacks Jonathan Martin yields push
2: Number of turnovers the Fins create under
1: Number of PI calls on Nolan Carroll over
More carries: Bush or Thomas bush
2: Number of times Dierdorf gushes about Tom Brady Over

10: Number of Dolphins Points Over
2: Number of Nate Garner holding calls Push
2: Number of sacks Jonathan Martin yields Under
2: Number of turnovers the Fins create Under
1: Number of PI calls on Nolan Carroll Over
More carries: Bush or Thomas Thomas
2: Number of times Dierdorf gushes about Tom Brady Under, we're playing the niners

I'd like to add a few:

10 Number of missed tackles today Over
2 Number of dropped interceptions by our defense Push
5 Number of times you feel like throwing something because Sherman's offense is too conservative to even be called vanilla WAY over

I hope we create a ton of turnovers this game.

10: Number of Dolphins Points Over
2: Number of Nate Garner holding calls Under
2: Number of sacks Jonathan Martin yields Under
2: Number of turnovers the Fins create Under
1: Number of PI calls on Nolan Carroll Over
More carries: Bush or Thomas Thomas
2: Number of times Dierdorf gushes about Tom Brady Under

:foundout:

Back
Top Bottom