*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ 49ers GAME THREAD*** Week 14 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ 49ers GAME THREAD*** Week 14

Jeff DeForrest is so ****ing bad. Holy ****. He thinks his jokes are so ****ing funny and he is flat out boring.

Kaepernick will kill us when running the ball. We have shown all season that we can't stop a mobile QB when he pulls the ball down to run

What is so crazy about my questions and answers?

Nothing. Those are my answers. When I tried to submit reply I got the message 'The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters' so I just pressed one of the smiley things. :up:

Nothing. Those are my answers. When I tried to submit reply I got the message 'The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters' so I just pressed one of the smiley things. :up:

Ahhh! I gotcha. Hope we are wrong a lot on those takes. I will be willing to eat a ton of crow. Unfortunately, we will be correct.

Ahhh! I gotcha. Hope we are wrong a lot on those takes. I will be willing to eat a ton of crow. Unfortunately, we will be correct.

Yup. PI and holding penalties have been a major thorn in our side all year. I think we lose but I don't expect it to be a blowout. That 49ers D is mean and will probably create 2/3 turnovers. I don't think we'll create any. I'm just hoping we play hard and we get good performances from the likes of RT, Martin, Thomas ... players who are going to be important for next year.

Its been groundhod day for me for years with the Fins at this time of year... meaningless football, every monday I think I've had enough thinking Im done watching for the rest of the year. But here I am every god damn sunday hoping we win cheering like a dumbass who doesnt realize it doesnt mean anything... Isnt THAT insanity...

Do we have the inactives yet?

Dolphins Inactives | QB P. Devlin, DB J. Wilson,CB M. Coe, LB J. Kaddu, OL P. Brown, TE K. Miller, TE M. Egnew

49ers Inactives | QB S. Tolzien, S T. Robinson, RB J. Hampton, RB B. Jacobs, G J. Looney, WR M. Manningham and NT I. Williams.

I just made a thread of inactives too.

L.Miller and Matthews to see a lot of game time today please.....please. :)

Bryan McCann is set to start in place of Jimmy Wilson.

Back
Top Bottom