*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ 49ers GAME THREAD*** Week 14 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ 49ers GAME THREAD*** Week 14

I do not mind McCann and Stanford. They need to be upgraded in the spring, but they have played okay. I have always been a Stanford fan. He some experience and athletic ability.

What are we playing for today? we are already out of the playoffs...

Lol dont take your frustrations out on me, they should be aimed at the team, not me.
You said something that wasn't true so I corrected it, not really taking out my frustration on you and no reason reason why I would aim it at the team since like most here on this forum predicted, this team was a 4-8 win team. This year was clearly for rebuilding with the trades we had in the offseason, new coaching staff, rookie QB ect... if you think we were contending for playoffs in the beginning of the season then you were clearly living on pure optimism.

You said something that wasn't true so I corrected it, not really taking out my frustration on you and no reason reason why I would aim it at the team since like most here on this forum predicted, this team was a 4-8 win team. This year was clearly for rebuilding with the trades we had in the offseason, new coaching staff, rookie QB ect... if you think we were contending for playoffs in the beginning of the season then you were clearly living on pure optimism.

tanking is not allowed. Sorry. not true

need a PM, my usual link is not working...thanks!

in other news Chad Henne gave the game to the Jets in scoring distance, floated one up for a fair catch INT

Back
Top Bottom