*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 11 Thursday Night | Page 43 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 11 Thursday Night

It'd be nice if the D can I at least keep field position in our favor or better yet force a turnover

Please philbin pull tannehill and get a change. It's like baseball, u need a reliever... Tannehill can't move the ball

fans beg for a 1st round qb for a decade, they draft one, a WR drops a pass in the 2nd quarter of the 10th game, and said fans want the backup

.We look really, really bad. Score is certainly not out of reach but I am not optimistic watching the way we are playing. I think Philbin may have some culpability, we don't look ready to play. And ultimately the play calling is his responsibility. He has to have noticed that we never get anywhere running up the middle on first down. Maybe some play action.

Bring in Moore!! Tannehill looks rattled and confused

hahahahahaha i give it to you our offense isnt moving the ball at all, however all but maybe one of his throws has been picture perfect. you guys crack me up. defense looks like swiss cheese, special teams allows a td, reciever turns over the ball.............tanny gets 6 plays but yet...........we should change qb's it MUST be his fault. hahahhahaha

Lol its funny how some of you people actually think is that easy to to throw it far when you basically have no deep threat hahahaha..

Back
Top Bottom