*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 2

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Who else is still giddy from last week?
:hump:

200pxMiami_Dolphins_2013_Logosvgpng-1.jpg
@
200pxBuffalo_Bills_logosvgpng-1.jpg

ralphwilson_580-1.jpg

at Ralph Wilson Stadium
Orchard Park, New York

TELEVISON
QeeVB7n-1.jpg
Nfloncbs_logo-1.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT
2sas4dl-1.jpg

n32hog6-1.jpg

WEATHER
sctpng-1.jpg

Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
National Weather Service Buffalo - forecast for Ralph Wilson Stadium

GAME PREVIEWS
ESPN/STATS LLC
Yahoo! Sports

[video=youtube;jhenogvNrno]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhenogvNrno[/video]

Here's the deal ,
I consider this game as much if not more significant than the Patsies game. Buffalo is on the rise and a win given their style of play does more for me than playing around with the Patriots. The Bills play a pound it Offense and punch in the mouth D with a ferocious edge pass rush. I need the Dolphins to win versus that style of play.
That's where you have to be able to go if you're going to win playoff level. They swept us last year, feel they have our number, and have discarded the respect they once afforded the Miami Dolphins.

Time to reestablish the divisional chain of command.

Here's the deal ,
I consider this game as much if not more significant than the Patsies game. Buffalo is on the rise and a win given their style of play does more for me than playing around with the Patriots. The Bills play a pound it Offense and punch in the mouth D with a ferocious edge pass rush. I need the Dolphins to win versus that style of play.
That's where you have to be able to go if you're going to win playoff level. They swept us last year, feel they have our number, and have discarded the respect they once afforded the Miami Dolphins.

They are two teams who appear to be on the rise. It's still early, but we'll see who is for real tomorrow.

Here's the deal ,

Ok, you can say that, but don't tell me for once you didn't lose your mind when we came back in the second half last week.

Excited, we could put another big win early, start 2-0 in division and most importantly keep the excitement and momentum with our young team

team needs to show up! no let down week. last week can't be a fluke. they're getting lucky for once with the schedule, catching the Pats down here early in the heat and getting the Buffalo trip out of the way before the snow. make it count!

Coming from Niagara Falls, 20 minutes outside of that hell hole Buffalo, I hope we wipe the floor with the Bills. Can't stand the fan base. Can't stand the team. Hate everything about that organization. LET'S GO MIAMI!

DC010711-E.jpg

Its not a must win as far as pushing for the playoffs go but it is a must win if we want to keep getting respect from the media.

Its not a must win as far as pushing for the playoffs go but it is a must win if we want to keep getting respect from the media.

SCREW THE MEDIA! It's important to make the Pats win really count, and to show that coaches and players learned from last year's disaster.

They need it for themselves mostly. To believe they have what it takes. That will go a long way to becoming a great team.

Back
Top Bottom