***official dolphins @ jets game thread mon night dec.1st*** | Page 52 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***official dolphins @ jets game thread mon night dec.1st***

WTF???? What is going on with this run defense? We knew they were going to do this....and yet it looks like we are surprised by it. D-line is getting blown off the ball........

I honestly can't believe anyone thought anything different would go down. We need massive adjustments we our getting destroyed.

I'm seriously considering turning the game off at the half at this pace. They go up 17-0 and that's the game...

17 -0 at half we won't even see the ball again this half until there maybe less than a minute left

coyle is dead man walking.....this is the most unbelievable thing I've ever seen...denver was one thong we were scared of manning...no excuse this time

Why can I call their runs and see everyone out of position playing with a blocker? F this defense.

I can't take this. I need a win this week. Finals, grad school applications.... i can't take a dolphins loss to the Jets on top of that

There is literally no reason for them to pass the ball at all during this game. Same for all future opponents. Totally exposed last week.

Man this is disappointing. Still trying to psych myself into believing like the Dolphins will turn it on soon, but they aren't making it easy for me

To be disappointed, you have to have expectations first. How is this disappointing to anyone who has followed this team for the last 15 years?

theres noway we can be playing this bad , the bills tourched them both games they played them . this is sickning

Back
Top Bottom