***official dolphins @ jets game thread mon night dec.1st*** | Page 67 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***official dolphins @ jets game thread mon night dec.1st***

Yo Ryan...throw the ball past the sticks this 3rd down, eh?

Official review to screw us. Not like we're even close to being in Fg range anywaus

They are in 4 down territory still, no FG attempt if they don't get 1st here. No way. It would be stupid. Sturgis cannot be trusted. Plus the bad weather.

Tannehill read the play as he was supposed to. Lay off that play. But that near pick was downright scary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The biggest disappointment of the night is that fannypack Daniel Thomas is wearing

I think this game will be decided in the 3rd quarter. Dolphins have typically been an excellent third quarter team this year

But he does suck and this great coaching staff have kept him for whatever reason. You are defined by your choices. Blame the coaching staff for Sturgis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to mention they missed one too, we are down ten and look like we should be down 93 get points here and come out w the ball

So he didn't complete the pass to Sims on the play everyone is whining about?

You think he looks good tonight? We have zero points dude. Against the jets. Yes he made a throw, which has no bearing on receivers he has missed all night long. This is putrid so far. Let's hope it turns around.

Back
Top Bottom