***Official Dolphins @ Patriots Game Day Thread*** | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Patriots Game Day Thread***

Please, please, please start blitzing. I'd much rather take my chances swinging than take a slow death with this "prevent" D.

we need to get a good lick in on brady, no pressure he has to much time to pick us apart, also we need to sustain a drive to keep them off the feild and frustrae them, come on phins make it happen

It's probably just me, but it seems like Torbor has already made more impactful plays in one half than Crowder often does for a game.

I like this team we have this year. They play hard and fight every game.

Great plays by Allen and Starks, Moss should of had a TD. Alln got burnt all drive but made up for it by knocking it out of Moss's hands

It's probably just me, but it seems like Torbor has already made more impactful plays in one half than Crowder often does for a game.

its not just you, torbor has an INT this season...doesnt crowder still not have 1? and torbor attacks the ball and ball carrier while crowder sits back and waits until the play comes to him, crowder is afraid of contact hes gota be the skinniest LB in the nfl

Back
Top Bottom