***Official Dolphins @ Patriots Game Day Thread*** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Patriots Game Day Thread***

If we dominate NE and then play not to lose by not blitzing and trying not to score, we will lose and I expect PP and Henning to not be here next year.

I've seen that happen in 3 games this year so far, 3 games that were far too many.

Coincidentally, we only won one of those games, and that was the Jets game. Thanks to Ginn, Soliai, and JT.

I wonder if Sheets is active..

if he is, that tells the whole story, in my opinion

Thigpen could be a joker card too. He can play QB, is fast, and can catch really well.

I'd rather use Thigpen in the WC. He has experience and was pretty solid on a 2-14 team with almost no weapons. White is still being developed.

I love how they have a guy with a Boston accent talking about the game. How about somebody from Miami's side.

The media doesnt play the game and we should care less what they say. The players play the game and im pretty sure that the players on the Dolpins roster know the importance of this game and it is going to be up to them to step up and play tough. If they arent pumped and ready to play some smash mouth football today we are in trouble. I think they will be ready and we win 27-23 on a late TD score out of the Wildcat!!!

Check out this article from a Boston paper about Bill Parcells.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/articles/2009/11/08/franchise_fixer/?page=1

As fans, we should be grateful to have Parcells as the "big boss" of the Dolphins. The article says that Bill is very happy these days in Miami. This is good. He has a ton of football wisdom in his head that can help the Dolphins win and continue the turnaround we started last year. Let's hope he has some good wisdom to help us get past the Patriots today. We'll need all we can get. Especially our defense vs. Brady and Co.

Haha, noboby on countdown gives us a shot at this one. Tom Jackson is looking for a new wrinkle in this game.

Tony Sparano on the Coach Sparano show said we might see a few surprises. Not to sure what to make of it.

Back
Top Bottom