***Official Dolphins @ Patriots Game Day Thread*** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Patriots Game Day Thread***

Check out this article from a Boston paper about Bill Parcells.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/articles/2009/11/08/franchise_fixer/?page=1

As fans, we should be grateful to have Parcells as the "big boss" of the Dolphins. The article says that Bill is very happy these days in Miami. This is good. He has a ton of football wisdom in his head that can help the Dolphins win and continue the turnaround we started last year. Let's hope he has some good wisdom to help us get past the Patriots today. We'll need all we can get. Especially our defense vs. Brady and Co.

good stuff. Funny he hangs with a homeless eagles fan on 17th street causeway

:lol:

sure would be nice of the defense decides to show up in the second half. putting wake in the damn game would help the inconsistent pass rush.

uh, they kept jets from scoring at the end. thats what I look for when winning.

Ginn make everyone a believer today.

I look for a superb game from Vontae Davis also.

Dolphins inactives: Pat Turner, Quentin Moses, Lydon Murtha, J. Ferguson, C. Crowder, Tyler Thigpen (3rd QB), Andre Gardner, K. Sheets.

Good luck today boys. Lets hope for no injuries. I'll be back to say good game win or lose.

side note: Warren is active in case anyone was wondering.

Patrick Turner Active?
Also am very excited about today but am not looking forward to seeing Brady shred our young inexperienced secondary. Bad times. But go Phins!!!

Back
Top Bottom