***Official Dolphins @ Patriots Game Day Thread*** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Patriots Game Day Thread***

Our Brandon's in the secondary are going head hunting!! Lets get it going!

They are showing week 3 last year. The birth of the wildcat. I remember this day like it was yesterday.

Dan Dierdorf just went through all the RTP against Brady real quick and has said the xact same thing I've said. THEY ARE ALL PENALTIES.

two blows to the head with a hand, helmet to helmet, only questionable one was to his knee and that penalty was still warranted.

I know I know "Brady skirt, special calls...blah blah"

Dan Dierdorf just went through all the RTP against Brady real quick and has said the xact same thing I've said. THEY ARE ALL PENALTIES.

two blows to the head with a hand, helmet to helmet, only questionable one was to his knee and that penalty was still warranted.

He loves the Pats. He never talks bad about NE.

Ted Ginn Jr. and Davone Bess taking turns on punt returns during warmups

ok, so technically, they defender touches brady with a hand on his head, he's trying to block the pass and his hand grazes the helmet. its not cause for a major foul. that ridiculous.

It is absolutely amazing you don't see how a blow to the head is a penalty.

ok, so technically, they defender touches brady with a hand on his head, he's trying to block the pass and his hand grazes the helmet. its not cause for a major foul. that ridiculous.

He almost knocked his helmet off. The penalty is not even questionable.

He almost knocked his helmet off. The penalty is not even questionable.
just stop, you're embarrassing yourself. just say that they are trying to protect QB's and brady gets the benefit of the doubt on a lot of calls. dont try to act like he's some warrior back there.

just stop, you're embarrassing yourself. just say that they are trying to protect QB's and brady gets the benefit of the doubt on a lot of calls. dont try to act like he's some warrior back there.
ha your blind hatred of the Pats is embarrassing. A neutral examinater of the calls said they are all penalties. Stop crying about Brady because he has been King for 10 years.

ha your blind hatred of the Pats is embarrassing. A neutral examinater of the calls said they are all penalties. Stop crying about Brady because he has been King for 10 years.
just go troll a patriots message board already, no one here cares about your homer opinions.

King!? Wow, stop trolling and go back to your arrogant homer forums.

Back
Top Bottom