*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 8 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate how everyone assumes the sky is falling as soon as things get tough; we are still right in the middle of the afc
east race, just need to turn it around today.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

We have 2 corners inactive today. Brady is going to have a field day.

Dolphins inactives:

OL Dallas Thomas
OL Danny Watkins
QB Pat Devlin
CB Will Davis
CB Jamar Taylor
OL Will Yeatman
RB Mike Gillislee

Dolphins inactives:

OL Dallas Thomas
OL Danny Watkins
QB Pat Devlin
CB Will Davis
CB Jamar Taylor
OL Will Yeatman
RB Mike Gillislee
Not sure what they are doing with watkins. Maybe they see the potential , just don't see why he is on the roster but never active. OL management is baffling.

Dolphins inactives:

OL Dallas Thomas
OL Danny Watkins
QB Pat Devlin
CB Will Davis
CB Jamar Taylor
OL Will Yeatman
RB Mike Gillislee

i think one of the main reasons ireland "gets it" is he understands the state of this franchise and is drafting depth for the future. in other words, we are already a contender and dont need to draft guys that can get on the field this year. we need to draft guys that are developmental players with health issues that may be able to help us down the road.

Big thing today is going to be turnovers and red zone. Seems like a broken record. I think we can score on them...but we need tuddies not fist pumps. Also...our defense has to get back to being stingy in the red zone. Thats how you beat teams like NE...you make them kick field goals.

I feel like Jamar Taylor and Will Davis have not gotten a single game of experience out of their season so far...it seems like they will be an ongoing project over the next few years. Also amazed how we go into so many games depleted at the secondary.

I had nightmares all night of us losing to the Bills team and Geno Smith. It was bizarre. And to make it worse we're playing the Pats this morning. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom