***Official Dolphins Vs. Buccaneers Preseason Game Night Thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Buccaneers Preseason Game Night Thread***

Kournikova

Rookie
Reaction score
Welcome back to Miami Dolphins football everybody! :) Fans will get their first look at new Dolphin Brandon Marshall and their draft picks on the field tonight as they host the visiting Tampa Bay Buccaneers in their annual in-state Florida preseason rivalry. Fins currently hold a 15-9 preseason lead over the Bucs, including a 10-6 preseason win in a nationally televised game in Tampa last August 2009. Gametime and kickoff from Sun Life Stadium will be right after 7:00PM Eastern Standard Time.

Dick Stockton will announce the live TV play-by-play with Dolphin legends Bob Griese and Nat Moore providing the color commentary simulcasted live both locally on WFOR CBS 4 in Miami, and nationally on the NFL Network, both on HD, at 7:00PM EST. Tonight's game will will also be replayed later on the NFL Network early Sunday Morning at 4:00AM, and Tuesday Morning at 7:00AM, both Eastern Time.

Former Dolphin players Jimmy Cefalo, Joe Rose, and Jim Mandich will also announce the live radio game commentary for the fourth straight season together. The trio will announce all Fin games simulcasted in Miami on new Dolphin flagship stations WINZ-940AM and WBGG Big 105.9FM. Coverage begins on the Dolphins Radio Network at 6:30PM Eastern Time.

I wish the Fins to win, and also the entire team play throught their preseason game tonight win no injuries. GO DOLPHINS!!!!!:woot::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010081451/2010/PRE1/buccaneers@dolphins/preview

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/08/11/1171574/nfl-preseason-preview-tampa-bay.html

Is it me or is hard to be nervous when going up against the Bucs?

As excited as I am, I just want no injuries.

I don't want to say the bucs are intimidated playing us, but one of there leaders, Derick Brooks, this week looked up on the schedule and saw they were playing the fins and he decided it was better to just retire. Now if that ain't sceered I don't know what is.

We finally get to see the Phins knock the **** out of another team now! I expect our DL to play very well and I hope we come finish the game with ZERO injuries!

GO PHINS!

Last year when we faced Tampa Bay in Preseason, we looked horrible and the game got delayed. A lot of people here were freaking out. Hopefully this time we get to see some offense.

I would love a quick start, especially by the offense, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a pretty lackluster game.

So a quarter with Henne. Thigpen and White split 3.

Here's hoping that we see no significant injuries.

What's with everyone trying to jinx us with the injury talk. Posting that you don't want injuries is just like having "Miami Dolphins Fan" as your signature on a Dolphins message board. The only people that don't care about our injuries are those stinking Jest fans that post here sometimes. Me, I'm super excited to get to see the depth players on this team, not just reading about them!!!! (Reads this in Austin Power's voice) Football's Back Baby!!!

Back
Top Bottom