**Official Dolphins Vs Jets Thread** | Page 51 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official Dolphins Vs Jets Thread**

forgive me for second guessing saban, but damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

penny can't throw the ball more than 20 yards with any accuracy, why arn't we covering the short passes???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are not playing with the same intensity displayed last week....maybe all this will change in the second half

The Jets are actually playing similar to the way they played against KC. They moved the ball well against the Chiefs...just fumbled it every time it mattered. Pretty much the same thing today, we just arent capitalizing on their mistakes the way the Chiefs did.
We very well may lose this game, but if I was a Jets fan I would be pretty concerned about the way those guys are coughing up the ball.

I am not saying Ronnie is a bust but he has go to stop hesitating and start pushing peeps on their butts get to the hole and deliver a blow

SMadison29 said:
Geez, who was covering Coles?

No one obviuosly! Who was supposed to cover him? Daniels was line up over him, so he'd be my guess.

SuperDuperFan said:
Please guys relax on ronnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when he breaks a big one youll all shut up.

Yeah but by then we will all be to old to stand up and cheer

AirChambers84 said:
I'm still waiten for the commentators to start a Jet chant.

I second that

I mean 3 fumbles in 1 drive we cant mo fo recover

PerfectFinz72 said:
the coverage 10+ yards down the field has been absolute garbage. Pennington is FLOATING the ball like a girl and there are no defenders anywhere near to make a play. unbelievable.

Those throws are just begging to be picked off. He has 0 arm strength.

Miami_Dolphins said:
Wow...ronnie is a bust?...f'n ladanian tomlinson couldnt run well with that line.

bull $hit it aint the line ronnie wants to run side to side u cant do that in the NFL sammy moris is doing better than ronnie just wait till ricky comes back he will show u how to do it :evil:

Back
Top Bottom