**Official Dolphins Vs Jets Thread** | Page 52 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official Dolphins Vs Jets Thread**

jason_taylor said:
we had better hope to god that ricky williams comes back because ronnie brown is a bust he might be a good blocker but we need a rb not a offense linemen and as 4 ricky ...ronnie couldnt carry his jock strap as far as that goes he couldnt even carry caddys jock strap:shakeno:

please tell me youre joking if not u have no clue about anything related to football. boy you guys can turn on your supposed team in a heartbeat. go watch another game and do all real fin fans a favor. :shakeno: :shakeno:

pmcintosh said:
where's your optimism?????
I always have it for Miami, but, like I said, look where we are and who we are playing. It doesn't matter how good we are, or how bad the jets are, they ALWAYS give us trouble.

i still dont see how people are saying ronnie is a bust. its only the second f'in game. he has no holes to run throught what do you expect. thats like saying last year that eli manning is a bust

If we can get out this down by 10 there's a good chance for a win. I'm not happy with the D at all. The run blocking on O is garbage and the playcalling on the last series was embarrasing but it's not over.

I want to see Boston on the field in the second half. That would at least indicate they're thinking aggressively.

Excuse me solomon????

We are stopping the run?????

I am like at a loss of word here, this is f'in bad.

2nd and 3

Nice Holliday and Crowder

The annoncer just said we are playing good against the run, has he been around Ricky within the last 24 hrs?

DANIELS IS SWEEET!

If we don't hold them to a FG here, we're screwed. If we score at all, it's going to be a fluke. Our offense is plain horrible.

one thing I've learned reading this thread. Alot of you guys have absolutley no loyalty or faith in your team.

guess the RB---

33 carries 78 yds no tds 1st two games----

know who that was?

larry csonka, lets give the Ronnie is a bust talk a break until he has at least a season under his belt

Back
Top Bottom