***Official Dolphins Vs. Patriots Game Day Thread*** | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Patriots Game Day Thread***

how the hell do you let slow *** Welker beat you down the middle for 50 yards??

He's learning more from actual snaps in real games. Why I wanted him starting last year or seeing more time anyways. Seeing White get what he does this year burns my hide. He has had more snaps this year or looks at various defenses then Henne had all year last year.

Alright, he does learn more. Want to say a year in the bench is worth a tenth on the field? He still has more experience than a rookie.

It's no argument that he's still learning. Doesn't mean mistakes should be dismissed with an 'aw, shucks' attitude. I'm glad he's failing and learning now, while young. But he better shape up fast.

Again, not criticizing for the sake of it, but because he has what it takes (and has shown as much) to be much, much better.

That was single on Welker, right? Right into the seam of the zone, it looks.

Henne made that scrub in the Patriots secondary feel good about himself by throwing the ball right to him. I know it's getting close to Christmas, but come on Chad.

uhmmm, Meriweather is probably a Pro Bowler :rolleyes:

Yeah good pass scheme, let Welker run wide open down the field. Pasqualoni is just a genious.

Wow, no zone. Nate Jones on Welker just bit on the outside move and left Welker WIDE open.

Bell could've converged earlier I guess, but looks like 2-deep coverage; no reason for him to shoot upfield like that. No, that one's all on Jones.

I know the pass defense has been bad all year....but now the run D is breaking down. Is this all because Fergueson is out?

Back
Top Bottom