***Official Dolphins Vs. Patriots Game Day Thread*** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Patriots Game Day Thread***

Who's he going to torch them with? Bess? Hartline? Cam? Ginn?

Hopefully all the above...... hartline , bess and Ginn we need a complete game for all of our receivers. and Ginn is going to have to have some big returns today. I have confidence that these receivers can get the job done they did last year with Pennington.:hump:

Hopefully all the above...... hartline , bess and Ginn we need a complete game for all of our receivers. and Ginn is going to have to have some big returns today. I have confidence that these receivers can get the job done they did last year with Pennington.:hump:
Well, they are good receivers, jut not people who can rack over 100 yards. Maybe Ginn or Hartline.

I want Hartline to get the ball a lot today! He makes plays whenever his name is called.

Does anyone know who the starting receivers are today.... I heard Hartline is one who is the other. is it Bess. some one said Ginn might not even play.

Does anyone know who the starting receivers are today.... I heard Hartline is one who is the other. is it Bess. some one said Ginn might not even play.

Ginn will play. He will at least return Kicks. Be dumb for him not to.

they need to get turner on the field, I don't care how bad at route running they say he is, he cant be worse than ginn. turner and hartline on the outside, bess/cam in the slot.

I was chating with some big fin fans on twitter that know alot about the dolphins and they were saying that ginn might not play that Turner would be getting a shot today. I hope this isn't true, as much as ginn sucks catching we need his speed to strech the field.

I was chating with some big fin fans on twitter that know alot about the dolphins and they were saying that ginn might not play that Turner would be getting a shot today. I hope this isn't true, as much as ginn sucks catching we need his speed to strech the field.
no we don't, we don't need anything ginn is selling. he is utterly useless, barring a ST breakdown that let's him get outside. He cant return anything in the middle of the field, his only shot is getting to the outside and going up the sideline where he can quickly step out if anyone gets within 5 yards of him.

seriously, get someone else out there that might want it more than ginn.

I just hope they play with some heart and intensity. If they play like they did against the bills then it'll be over after the first quarter.

Fins vs. Pats Keys To Victory:

1. Run the ball effectively (no wildcat please)
2. Pressure Brady (just watch the Pats-Saints game)
3. Give Henne protection (O-Line has been solid all year)
4. No dumb playcalling (Henning: stick to what you know)
5. Ginn and special teams (we need to be firing on all cylinders)

Fins vs. Pats Keys To Victory:

1. Run the ball effectively (no wildcat please)
2. Pressure Brady (just watch the Pats-Saints game)
3. Give Henne protection (O-Line has been solid all year)
4. No dumb playcalling (Henning: stick to what you know)
5. Ginn and special teams (we need to be firing on all cylinders)

need to get ricky the ball in the passing game. where are the screens/swing passes? he is an excellent receiver.

we need to dial up a blitz on almost every passing down. we cant seem to cover them anyway, so might as well come after him.

get henne rolling out, he does a good job getting outside the pocket and it will give him more time with our slow *** receivers.

any game plan involving ginn needs to be discarded. he cannot be counted on at all. if he makes a play its just a bonus.

Back
Top Bottom