***Official Dolphins Vs. Saints Game Day Thread*** | Page 41 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Saints Game Day Thread***

Okay, even though I preferred a TD, points is points against this team..we can't let them score a TD on this next possession either or they'll be right back in it..

Henning is falling asleep. Continue with what is working, stop calling sweeps unless you're really confident it will work.

You're obviously not watching the game. He had no chance to go anywhere, you cant outrun LB's when they're running right towards you

if pat would have pitched the ball we would at least have had 3 more yards there was 1 guy on defense out there he looks like hes trying not to screw up more than hes trying to make anything happen

You're obviously not watching the game. He had no chance to go anywhere, you cant outrun LB's when they're running right towards you

Actually I am watching the game, I noticed a DE to his right also. White and the play calling for him are not needed. He has shown absolutely NO worth or value to date.

Back
Top Bottom