Official FinHeaven Technical Problems Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official FinHeaven Technical Problems Thread

I've been having trouble with the quick response. Has anybody else? Is there a problem with the site?
i have as well and mostly with the quick reply function. a few others have made comments on it and i'm sure the site guys are aware of it by now and trying to find the problem/solution. other issues have been the annoying pop-ups. no site rep has answering anything about it but as i stated im sure they are aware and will say something when they have a better understanding of the problems. so just hang in ther for now and use the quote instead of quick reply for now. it's only aggrevating because i keep forgetting and typing lenghtly post only for it to not go through and can't remember half of what i was saying to begin with.

fugup.

yep.

i sent a letter to the admins yesterday about it.

it has been this way for a few days now.

Re: Quick reply.

For those who haven't figured it out yet (took me 3 days!) use the quote function.

Guys it is about covering cost. The sad news is that less than 1% of the people who come here contribute anything. They all want someone else to pay. That makes the ads necessary. Until that changes than we are where we are.

Posts Not Showing up

When I click an a thread to view the posts...all I get is a blank page. I tried various forums. Was workn fine for me last night. ???

Posts not showing up for me either

Sorry, but I couldn't reply to other thread because it wouldn't show up. lol

Post wont show up, I can see everything else. Tried FF and IE. Blank pages

Sorry to start a new thread but I can't reply to any of the other ones.

Can't see any threads!??

Hi,
I can see all the forums, but if i click on a thread, all i get is a blank white page. the bottom of my IE window says "Done" and the page is blank. nothing on it at all. I get this for ANY thread in ANY forum on this site. But i can see the forum home screen just fine. This also means i won't be able to view THIS thread after i post it. :(

*i am on other forums and other websites and everything else works ok. :up:

im having the same problem. everything is ok until i sign on. i dont know whats up with the site today. i also have a problem with firefox that some pages dont load up the first time i click on them, i have to refresh for it to load, its getting kinda annoying.

Back
Top Bottom