𓆝𓆝𓆝 Official Fishing Thread 𓆝𓆝𓆝 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

𓆝𓆝𓆝 Official Fishing Thread 𓆝𓆝𓆝

View attachment 14300

We call them Rock fish.
Nice Striper! You must be in the NC/VA/MD area if you call them Rock Fish. I lived in NC for a while and it took me a minute to figure out what the heck they were talking about.

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

View attachment 14299

My youngest...in training :lol2:
Outstanding, teach them young. That is definitely how I learned.

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

View attachment 14301

My oldest son...he looks after us. :brewskis:
Thanks to him for his service!

Yea...I live on the Eastern Shore of Virginia.

I've exceeded my quota on pic's...

Anyone know how long I have to wait or do I have to delete what I have posted?

i think it's unlimited for VIP. i use photobucket with is free and unlimited instead of the sites image maker.

here's a decent Wahoo i hauled in

Billfish_zpsas1attns.jpg

Wahoo are really fun to catch. When they hit they grab your bait and haul azz straight down taking half the line on your reel with them. After you finally think you've won the battle and have the fish beat he's sees the boat and hauls azz again. Two or three great long runs before your able to get him in the boat.
I loved wahoo steaks cooked on the grill :brewskis:

Last edited by a moderator:
here's a decent Wahoo i hauled in

Billfish_zpsas1attns.jpg

Wahoo are really fun to catch. When they hit they grab your bait and haul azz straight down taking half the line on your reel with them. After you finally think you've won the battle and have the fish beat he's sees the boat and hauls azz again. Two or three great long runs before your able to get him in the boat.
I loved wahoo steaks cooked on the grill :brewskis:

Ahhh, wahoo ...

That reminds me. YEARS ago on Easter off the Outer Banks I had the opportunity to run into this guy:

842f3e8e.jpg

Crappy pic, but it was about 15-20 years back before cell pics. (this is a pic of a pic)

You're definately right about the runs. This one peeled line twice before we got a gaff in him. I still remember how those grilled steaks tasted. :eat:

Back
Top Bottom