Official Florida Gators Thread | Page 46 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Florida Gators Thread

AirFishOne said:
am i aloud in here??? :lol:

haha well just wanted to say good luck Gators, alot of respect for your prorgram, damnit!! can January get here!!

Hey your head coach learned some of his tricks here in the swamp, there is always 6 degrees of seperation.

:D

clear.gif

Gators return to practice

GAINESVILLE, Fla. (AP) - Receiver Percy Harvin and safety Tony Joiner did not practice for Florida on Thursday because of injuries, but coach Urban Meyer said both are expected to play in the national championship game.

The only injured player Meyer isn't sure about yet is defensive tackle Ray McDonald, who hurt his elbow in the Southeastern Conference championship game last Saturday. Meyer said McDonald is probable for the game against No. 1 Ohio State on Jan. 8 in Arizona.

The Gators practiced Thursday for the first time since receiving a bid to the championship game on Sunday. Harvin is nursing a neck injury and Joiner has a sprained right ankle.

The Gators practiced without pads and didn't do much. They also had a team meeting before practice, Meyer said.

"We had a great meeting," Meyer said. "We talked about the game, we talked about the status of the country, and it was great to talk about that it's down to two. We had an excellent practice; we didn't do much. It's just exciting. Exciting for the University of Florida and exciting for our players."

Man, there'splenty of time still if they have to miss a little practice. I'm glad they are back, but the game is like a month away, and they have almost as good a chance of getting reinjured in practice.

Hey gator fans.....your gonna lose the national title game......:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

DBoston80 said:
Hey gator fans.....your gonna lose the national title game......:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

pure classy post, way to add to the discussion:shakeno:

it will be nice to see your have to fly some gators colors, but you will probably run off and hide for at least two weeks.

Timmy54 said:
pure classy post, way to add to the discussion:shakeno:

it will be nice to see your have to fly some gators colors, but you will probably run off and hide for at least two weeks.

Just rattling your cages a little...trying to chher you guys up....you know that tragic event last night where Nelson didnt win the award...I know its so tragic for some of you...cheer up.:tongue:

DBoston80 said:
Just rattling your cages a little...trying to chher you guys up....you know that tragic event last night where Nelson didnt win the award...I know its so tragic for some of you...cheer up.:tongue:

I don't think anyone lost any sleep over it, so I doubt it was taken as tragic by anyone.

not tragic to me at all. I dont get into the individual awards, didnt even get into them in high school when i played. When i played i was more worried bout the games and the team success that an award! I won a couple but lost a bunch more, never really bothered me!

Dont they have a message board for OSU fans to pat each other on the back some where else?? why dont you make an OSU fans thread!

Timmy54 said:
not tragic to me at all. I dont get into the individual awards, didnt even get into them in high school when i played. When i played i was more worried bout the games and the team success that an award! I won a couple but lost a bunch more, never really bothered me!

Dont they have a message board for OSU fans to pat each other on the back some where else?? why dont you make an OSU fans thread!

I thought there was that thread. I recall an OSU thread that was pretty long.

Back
Top Bottom