Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Club Member
Reaction score
Free agency officially kicks off at 4pm today. I figured we could start a new thread for the latest free agency signings, rumors, cuts and whatnot. :up:

I'll take credit for this idea ;)

Lol jk

Daytona you are the man. Not to mention everyone else posting in the other thread

Brad Biggs ‏@BradBiggs 28m28 minutes ago
One source said #Bears & #Falcons are most involved for #Chiefs S Ron Parker at this point. Not sure how close it is but FA opens in 3 hours

I am waiting on more dead weight to get the ax from the Fins. Also, there will also be other cuts happening around the league by 4pm.

SuhNailsCutler.gif

So going to enjoy this on Sundays

I cannot believe that Heath Evans did not like the Suh move. Shocked.

I cannot believe that Fathead is still on TV.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

Armando Salguero @ArmandoSalguero · 7m 7 minutes ago
OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL. Cannot win if Ryan Tannehill is on his butt or IR. Need a starting guard.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

Evans is a ****ing douchebag.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/03/10/suhs-60-million-will-be-fully-guaranteed/

Per a league source, the contract that defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh will sign with the Dolphins will include $60 million guaranteed over three years. And that’s fully guaranteed, not guaranteed for injury until 2015 or 2016 before it converts to fully guaranteed.

Teams usually won’t fully guarantee large amounts because the NFL requires teams to fund the fully-guaranteed payments at signing. In this case, Dolphins owner Stephen Ross will be required to write a check for $60 million, with Suh getting plenty of it up front and the rest going to an escrow account for future distribution.

Other teams (and likely the league office) won’t like this. If owners who have the cash to make that kind of commitment start making that kind of commitment, they’ll have a huge advantage when it comes to signing players. Eventually, the richest owners will take over the league.

I like Odrick, but he is nowheres near Suh's game. Go **** yourself Shreck errrr Evans.

Back
Top Bottom