Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread | Page 48 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread

how could a quality starting caliber qb like matt moore be hearing crickets this late into free agency...:lol:

What are the odds that someone offers Suh even more money?

Unless Jax still has a ton of money, the only other team I can think of has a higher tax rate and is picking in the top 5 in the draft. I don't think Suh is going anywhere else at this point. It's just a matter of when.

I hate to be a debbie downer but, we officially have the worse roster in the afc east now.

Unless Jax still has a ton of money, the only other team I can think of has a higher tax rate and is picking in the top 5 in the draft.

yeah Oakland and Jax can.... Oakland has missed out on like everyone... lol

how could a quality starting caliber qb like matt moore be hearing crickets this late into free agency...:lol:

I would love for him to come back because I think he has been a great teammate to Tannehill. I cannot bring him back for 5 million, but I would love to see him back.

that's correct...those guys are rare...but is charles clay skillset all that rare...i don't think so...in fact i think 2 guys in this class could replace him and make his kind of impact worst case within a couple years after they learned the scheme...williams and walford...

do i want to spend a pick on that though with all our needs right now??? no i dont unless the board says to...of course williams wont get to 47 and i doubt walford gets to our 3rd especially with how poor this tight end class is

Yeah that is the caveat with this year, which makes letting go of Clay a bit uneasy -- many other needs to fill and the TE draft class is pretty thin.
Though I think if we see Tannehill with a capable WR corps after this draft, Sims can be your under-the-radar guy and part-time blocker while the other WR's do their thing.

I am guessing they are waiting to hear what Buffalo will offer Clay so they know how to structure the cap hit for Suh. I don't like the reason but it is the only one I can think of for why Suh hasn't signed yet.

I would love for him to come back because I think he has been a great teammate to Tannehill. I cannot bring him back for 5 million, but I would love to see him back.

I could see him coming back too but we have time for that. It could be this summer before we know about our backup quarterback.

I would have liked Locker as the backup, but he retired. I like Moore, but not for the price we were paying him.

Yeah that is the caveat with this year, which makes letting go of Clay a bit uneasy -- many other needs to fill and the TE draft class is pretty thin.
Though I think if we see Tannehill with a capable WR corps after this draft, Sims can be your under-the-radar guy and part-time blocker while the other WR's do their thing.

sims is already a mostly you forgot about me production player anyways...so provided you get another piece that can take the coverages attention be it at wr or tight end and the scheme is sound you should be fine...i'm not worried about the scheme it's just finding the other piece

if you lose mike wallace on top of clay then you really talking about needing 2 pieces and ones ready to help you from the get go...in other words you need to kill the draft with those 2 picks if as it looks the free agent options are drying up

Back
Top Bottom