Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread | Page 59 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread

Jaguars signed DT Jared Odrick to a five-year, $42.5 million contract with $22 million guaranteed.
The $8.5 million average makes Odrick the league's fourth-highest paid defensive tackle. Odrick will team with Sen'Derrick Marks and Roy Miller to form an impressive interior rotation. Odrick, 27, is above-average both as a pass rusher and in run defense. It's a huge get for Jacksonville, even it's coming at a steep price. The Jaguars' especially aggressive pursuit of Odrick may hint at Marks (ACL) not being available for Week 1.
Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter Mar 11 - 11:05 AM

thats WAY too much for him.

Remember, you have to pay a major premium to play in the that truck stop.

He was playing hurt too, remember this: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ters-redskins-chris-baker-ejected-after-melee

Personnally, I think Foles trade value was 2 firsts. Bradfords trade value was nonexistent. The Eagles gave up Foles and picks for Bradford. AND PICKS. This is right up there with the fleece job Denver did on Chicago for jay Cutler as far as I'm concerned.

Wha????

Foles is trash, pure system QB. He can thank Chip for whatever contract he may get in the future.

Eagles did get robbed though. Bradford and a 5th for Foles, 4th and 2016 second?

Hell.... Bradford for a 2nd would of been robbery.

Zero clue what Chip is thinking or doing.

Shady gone, Jackson gone, Macln gone. No QB. No RB. No WR's.

this is great http://www.sportspickle.com/2015/03/honest-nfl-headlines-free-agency-edition

FAfix.jpg

:lol:

Man thats well done. Had a good belly laugh at the "SLIDESHOW: Kelly's ten worst moves today before lunch"

He was playing hurt too, remember this: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ters-redskins-chris-baker-ejected-after-melee

Personnally, I think Foles trade value was 2 firsts. Bradfords trade value was nonexistent. The Eagles gave up Foles and picks for Bradford. AND PICKS. This is right up there with the fleece job Denver did on Chicago for jay Cutler as far as I'm concerned.

I wouldn't trade 2 1st's for Foles. If he came with Lazor, maybe I do one 1st and a mid-rounder as a little extra

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 4m4 minutes ago
Browns re-sign wide receiver Marlon Moore

You think Foles trade value was 2 firsts???? Wow.

I actually think we could get two firsts for Tannehill and I'm not a fan of Tannehill so its not saying a great deal.

I wish we would have traded Tannehill for Foles and those extra picks. I think Foles would be a better fit for our system and Tannehill would probably do quite well in their system. I would have done a jig if we'd have gotten Foles and a second for Tannehill.

Even Shouright says he wouldn't trade Tannehill for two firsts right now.

You're still in contact with shouright?!

I thought the rock he was under crushed him........

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

I thought the rock he was under crushed him........

Omar Kelly @OmarKelly · 32m 32 minutes ago
The Dolphins are waiting on Charles Clay to sign his contract offer from Buffalo before making any major transaction. Patience.

Any chance we're waiting on this to sign Suh or are we changing the parameters of the contract for Suh because his agent squealed like a pig to Chris Mortensen?

I wouldn't trade Tannehill for picks right now .... I don't care if it's 3 first rounders . I don't give a **** we spent enough years without a good qb now we have one and people are talking about trading him for picks wed probably miss on ....

Some of you guys have a REAL short memory.

Tannehill is the best thing that happened to is in a LONG time .

Ya I believe he joined shouright's new forum, ypa heaven. There's only 4 members but rumor has it they constantly discuss the same overly subjective stats, obscure sports analogies, and get real!

Any chance we're waiting on this to sign Suh or are we changing the parameters of the contract for Suh because his agent squealed like a pig to Chris Mortensen?

I think there trying to see how things shake out here with other free agent offers in next 24-48 hours so they can adjust curecnt year cap hit a little if neccessary. Just a theory. I don't really think it has too much to do with Mort. leak but maybe.

Back
Top Bottom