Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread | Page 60 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread

Omar KellyVerified account
‏@OmarKelly
The Dolphins are waiting on Charles Clay to sign his contract offer from Buffalo before making any major transaction. Patience

did Clay even sign our Tag yet? doesnt he have to sign the Tag first then Bills? wth is going on

Omar KellyVerified account
‏@OmarKelly
The Dolphins are waiting on Charles Clay to sign his contract offer from Buffalo before making any major transaction. Patience

did Clay even sign our Tag yet? doesnt he have to sign the Tag first then Bills? wth is going on

I thought I read the Bills are waiting for us to sign Suh before giving Clay his offer. So, this appears to be a game of who blinks first.

Just sign Suh. We are holding up any other FAs we might get f Clay

Jacksonville is a real nice, beautiful city.

It's actually a bad place to consider a "truck stop" . . . you wanna make that before or after leaving the Jacksonville area.

It's just big as hell.

Jacksonville is a real nice, beautiful city.

It's actually a bad place to consider a "truck stop" . . . you wanna make that before or after leaving the Jacksonville area.

It's just big as hell.

this from the guy that lives in little haiti

I thought I read the Bills are waiting for us to sign Suh before giving Clay his offer. So, this appears to be a game of who blinks first.

I think Clay still has to sign our Tag giving us the right to match any other team that he chooses to go to.

This seems like a self-imposed penalty to prove to the NFL we didn't tamper with Suh.

Meanwhile, other possible targets are signing. We may have made offers and missed, but the bigger picture for me is that we are not publicly active. Shrewd or not, we can't measure how much impact this is having on our ability to achieve our goals.

This seems like a self-imposed penalty to prove to the NFL we didn't tamper with Suh.

Meanwhile, other possible targets are signing. We may have made offers and missed, but the bigger picture for me is that we are not publicly active. Shrewd or not, we can't measure how much impact this is having on our ability to achieve our goals.

The hesitance to sign Suh is not preventing us from going after other Free agents. Jordan Cameron and McCain are visiting today and I am sure they are working on other free agents, as well.

We'll be alright, don't worry.

If the Dolphins are on lockdown as they claim, potential free agent interests may not have been leaked to the press. Quite possible they are going after guys we haven't even heard them linked to yet, it just hasn't gotten out there because of the Suh ordeal. just my speculation.

The hesitance to sign Suh is not preventing us from going after other Free agents. Jordan Cameron and McCain are visiting today and I am sure they are working on other free agents, as well.

We'll be alright, don't worry.

I believe this hesitance with Clay IS preventing it. HE is what Miami is waiting on. They can work on other FAs, but I'm almost willing to bet the Phins won't sign ANYONE or at least, announce, until the Clay situation is resolved.

If the Dolphins are on lockdown as they claim, potential free agent interests may not have been leaked to the press. Quite possible they are going after guys we haven't even heard them linked to yet, it just hasn't gotten out there because of the Suh ordeal. just my speculation.

I really hope we have other guys in our sights

Back
Top Bottom