****Official Free Agent Signings**** | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Official Free Agent Signings****

Ok boys - I think those of you with the “he wants smart players” posts are right. It does explain these WR signings. And why Landry is gone. Still don’t get the Suh thing. Or Parkey.

Well as much as I didn't want to see that payment go out we do need olinemen and he was certainly serviceable if not better than serviceable so one less problem we have
He’ll have his best year and then price himself out of Miami as we’ll still be in cap hell.

You sure? Don’t we eat Suh for another year and the what about the money we are doling out now?
They’ll gain some of that back once Branch and Kiko are gone next year. I think Tannehill could be a serious restructure candidate, he’d free up about $12M if restructured. And could roll over into 2019. Just another way to creatively add to next years cap number.

I’m using an iPad Air Tablet. My internet server is FireFox. What can I do? Thanks very much for your help. Much appreciated.

Not sure you can change settings similarly on a tablet or on firefox unfortunately. I'd recommend giving it a try on Safari

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago
Former Patriots' CB Malcolm Butler intends to sign with the Tennessee Titans, per sources. Butler will play for former Patriots' LB Mike Vrabel and former Pats' personnel man Jon Robinson.

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 8m8 minutes ago
TE Derek Carrier and the Oakland #Raiders agree to a 3yr deal, source said. From Jay Gruden to Jon Gruden in 12 months. #Gruden

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 17m17 minutes ago
#Rams nickel CB Nickell Robey-Coleman has agreed to terms on a 3-year deal worth more than $15.75M, sources say, with $8M guaranteed. More firepower for a revamped LA secondary.

Not wild about two slot receivers, when there should be day three draft options at the position. However, lets see how it plays out. It didn't make sense to me for the Patriots to head into camp last season with Cooks, Amendola and Edleman either. Sometimes it all just works out.

Not wild about two slot receivers, when there should be day three draft options at the position. However, lets see how it plays out. It didn't make sense to me for the Patriots to head into camp last season with Cooks, Amendola and Edleman either. Sometimes it all just works out.

Need to see the TE piece and the 2nd RB and again wondering if DVP is or will be on the trading block

Back
Top Bottom