****Official Free Agent Signings**** | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Official Free Agent Signings****

You sure? Don’t we eat Suh for another year and the what about the money we are doling out now?

Only thing the june 1 designation does is split the dead money between this year and next. We will see about a $13M savings from Suh next offseason

I am trying to remember has anyone ever changed their mind after saying ok during the tamper period? I know some UDFA do sometimes while they decide after the draft but not sure if anyone else ever has, probably would be a huge problem going forward with agent and teams.

Only a NE coach can do it... lol

That pile of **** Ryan Clark from the Steelers a few years back. Had our deal then went to the Steelers with it to get better deal

Need to see the TE piece and the 2nd RB and again wondering if DVP is or will be on the trading block

I can't see movingn Parker now, seeing that he's one of the teams less expensive recievers and only big body. A corp of Stills, Wilson, Amendola and Grant would be very weak.

I can't see movingn Parker now, seeing that he's one of the teams less expensive recievers and only big body. A corp of Stills, Wilson, Amendola and Grant would be very weak.

I hear you but something else is coming - or restructures.

Womble is back with Zach brown news.... us and oakland

Back
Top Bottom