****Official Free Agent Signings**** | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Official Free Agent Signings****

Figure Brown 2/10 mill?

Yeah that is possible. Only question is what player/players they cut to make room for that 5 million. Maybe they take a risk and restructure or extend Quinn. Even if they lower Brown's cap hit to 3 or 4 million in 2018, they still have to make some other moves. We will most likely know much more tomorrow.

If the jets dont take a qb at 6 i will be shocked. They have swung and missed forever on a rookie so i think they will take one. Plus, they live stockpiling qbs and have the funds to do whatever they want.
This is what I have been wondering. How many QB's on their roster with McCown and Bridgewater? Denver has five now I think.

Ozzie Newsome is losing it. His draft picks aren’t hitting as a recent, particularly at wide receiver, so he’s desperate. Terrible deal.

The rest of the NFL better watch the **** out now. GB being aggressive is some dynasty level ****. They've built super bowl teams in the draft alone.
They usually only sign people that are cut, so they don’t count against the comp formul, but sometimes they get involved.... Jimmy Graham and Mo is really solid though. Hopefully Mo is motivated. GB people are still butthurt over Jordy being cut, rather then focusing on them being aggressive in FA.

Back
Top Bottom