Official FSU-MIAMI Predictions Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official FSU-MIAMI Predictions Thread

NorthFloridaFin

Bring on the Ted Ginn Era
Reaction score
Alright guys, game time is a little over a week away. Let's see everybody's predictions.

I just for some reason, see FSU ending the losing streak this year. Both teams have "Rookie" QB's, but I believe the 'Noles will be a little more relaxed playing at home.

FSU-19
UM- 13

NorthFloridaFin said:
Alright guys, game time is a little over a week away. Let's see everybody's predictions.

I just for some reason, see FSU ending the losing streak this year. Both teams have "Rookie" QB's, but I believe the 'Noles will be a little more relaxed playing at home.

Like they were last year playing the Gators??? :lol: :tongue:

not doubt that UM will win they obviously have the better team, it's all about Devin Hester

24-10 Miami. FSU is going to have to put eight in the box behind that shotty defensive line unless they want to get run all over. That leaves their inexperienced secondary on an island. Not good to have two units that aren't that good together. Miami's OL is fine at 4 out of the 5 spots, with the only question mark being the right guard spot. Should be a rough night for FSU fans to watch. My gut tells me this might actually be closer than it looks with a defensive touchdown by UM.

I gotta go with:

Miami 27 (A large portion courtesy of #4 Devin Hester:rocker: )
FSU 21 ( I think Cromartie being out will really hurt their game.)

:peace:

I'll go with

UM 14
FSU 13

I think both offenses will struggle with new QBs. The problem with a guy like Devin Hester is that after he returns the opening kick for a TD, they won't kick it to him the whole game. So it'll be close, but UM wins on a wide right field goal from Cismesia, who needs to join the club to be a true FSU kicker.

When is this game by the way? Next weekend?

Back
Top Bottom