Official Game Thread: Mexico vs Iran | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Mexico vs Iran

Prime Time said:
Oh man, if only it were true...

Marquez plays in the best team of the planet right now, he has received interest from several clubs like A.C. Milan, Real Madrid just to mention a few.

Yeah, I wish it were true:rolleyes:

He's wanted because he has been able to display his talent. Onyewu has not. This is his first major tournament. Just wait :)

Prime Time said:
He's wanted because he has been able to display his talent. Onyewu has not. This is his first major tournament. Just wait :)
He is better, and you know it, Onyewu is bigger and he is stronger, but Rafa is better, honestly... I'll take the word of Barcelona over the word of "this guy will probaably play in the English Premiere League".

Probably, is just probably, right now Rafa Marquez is not only the best defender in Concacaf, he is one of the best the world has to offer. Not only that, but he is much more versatile, I mean the guy can play DM, and if you saw him today, you know he can create offensive plays, and he can shoot free kicks... Onyewu can do like a third of all that. He is stronger but he is not such a complete player.

Quelonio said:
He is better, and you know it, Onyewu is bigger and he is stronger, but Rafa is better, honestly... I'll take the word of Barcelona over the word of "this guy will probaably play in the English Premiere League".

Probably, is just probably, right now Rafa Marquez is not only the best defender in Concacaf, he is one of the best the world has to offer. Not only that, but he is much more versatile, I mean the guy can play DM, and if you saw him today, you know he can create offensive plays, and he can shoot free kicks... Onyewu can do like a third of all that. He is stronger but he is not such a complete player.

Not yet ;)

Back
Top Bottom