Official Game Thread San Fransico 49ers vs Miami Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread San Fransico 49ers vs Miami Dolphins

Reaction score
Hey people are final three games with a chance to win the Afc East division title but first things first. We have 49ers this upcoming Sunday at 1:00 pm with a chance to be 9-5 and heading to the final two games.The media and fans have been scared about this game because the 49ers beat the bills and jets. I truly believe that the Miami Dolphins will beat 49ers we have a very smart quarterback in chad and a very very solid Miami defense .The final score will be fins 21 49ers 10 the defense will be huge in this game so will the offense.:hi5:

This is my first Phin game this year, shame i couldn't travel for more...

I'm gonna be so loud, Shaun Hill will fumble 3 times because of my taunting skills

The official game thread on Tues.....lol and its your 1st post?? hahahahahahaha

Wow we got some brazen newbies here huh

Welcome lololololol

Oh The Wait!!!! The Terrible Wait!!!! Will Sunday Never Come!?!?!?

:nailbiter::crying::loco::oldman::blowup::tantrum:

:lol:

Trent Dilfer predicts the 49ers to upset. Trent what Fin team have you been watching? Fins jump up early, but will be in the situation again where Pennington has to put a key drive together in order to seal the deal!

Trent Dilfer predicts the 49ers to upset. Trent what Fin team have you been watching? Fins jump up early, but will be in the situation again where Pennington has to put a key drive together in order to seal the deal!

Its kind of beautiful the 49ers won, so now they have to travel to East Coast and win again to a team in a division 10 times harder than theirs???

Ummmmm, shouldnt happen!!!!

49ers will probably be the a very tough, grind it out style of game. We won't blow this team out, ill tell ya that much. What we will do though is... We will force Shaun Hill into mistakes that will lose the 49ers the game. I see him having 3 picks thrown. Maybe a fumble. CP and co. will get it done on offense.
FINAL SCORE
Dolphins- 24
49ers- 20

Normally I would agree with you guys, however I truly do not believe you understand what a different team this is now, being the 49ers. The first half of the season otherwise known as the JT era is over, now with Hill at the helm we are not only consistent but more aggresive and smart.
The Miami coaching staff will not underestimate the 49ers with so much on the line, just don't be shocked with our new outlook.

I know they are a different team. With shaun hill starting at the begginning, you guys could be a little closer to .500 right now. Mike singletary is a good caoch, youre in good hands. Mike gets the job done, and get it done the right way. the culrture in SF has changed. This team won't just hand a win over to us, so don't consider this an easy win.

I know they are a different team. With shaun hill starting at the begginning, you guys could be a little closer to .500 right now. Mike singletary is a good caoch, youre in good hands. Mike gets the job done, and get it done the right way. the culrture in SF has changed. This team won't just hand a win over to us, so don't consider this an easy win.

Agreed. We, the 49er fanbase, are very frustrated with what could have been, had it not been for the first half of the season. We are playing so well and executing with minimal mistakes it's actually fun to watch again. I'm very excited to watch this game this week. I know Gore is excited to play in front of his home crowd again.

I think we are just a little bit better than you guys. We are playing on the east coast too, which is crucuial. We all know west coast teams dont play well on the east coast.

I think we are just a little bit better than you guys. We are playing on the east coast too, which is crucuial. We all know west coast teams dont play well on the east coast.

I believe we are the only NFC team on the west coast to win a game on the east coast (against the Bills). It is amazing what the Dolphins organization has been able to do in one season though. We hope to emulate that next season. Maybe finally win the weak NFC West, which we should have done this year had it not been for our unstable QB issues. I'm just glad Hill is being very productive, which oddly enough was exactly how how played last season at the end in his 2 or 3 starts. Humm...

Back
Top Bottom