Official Game Thread San Fransico 49ers vs Miami Dolphins

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ourfutureisnow1, Dec 9, 2008.

1. ourfutureisnow1

ourfutureisnow1 Rookie

Hey people are final three games with a chance to win the Afc East division title but first things first. We have 49ers this upcoming Sunday at 1:00 pm with a chance to be 9-5 and heading to the final two games.The media and fans have been scared about this game because the 49ers beat the bills and jets. I truly believe that the Miami Dolphins will beat 49ers we have a very smart quarterback in chad and a very very solid Miami defense .The final score will be fins 21 49ers 10 the defense will be huge in this game so will the offense.:hi5:

2. ADavieDolphin

ADavieDolphin StickyIckyRicky

This is my first Phin game this year, shame i couldn't travel for more...

I'm gonna be so loud, Shaun Hill will fumble 3 times because of my taunting skills

3. rainmaker1313

rainmaker1313 A True Fan Donator

The official game thread on Tues.....lol and its your 1st post?? hahahahahahaha

Wow we got some brazen newbies here huh

Welcome lololololol

4. CalDolFan10x14

CalDolFan10x14 Your QB for the next 10 years. Finheaven VIP Donator

Oh The Wait!!!! The Terrible Wait!!!! Will Sunday Never Come!?!?!?

:nailbiter::crying::loco::eek:ldman::blowup::tantrum:

:lol:

5. 84needs1000yds

84needs1000yds Defense Assistant

Trent Dilfer predicts the 49ers to upset. Trent what Fin team have you been watching? Fins jump up early, but will be in the situation again where Pennington has to put a key drive together in order to seal the deal!

6. rainmaker1313

rainmaker1313 A True Fan Donator

Its kind of beautiful the 49ers won, so now they have to travel to East Coast and win again to a team in a division 10 times harder than theirs???

Ummmmm, shouldnt happen!!!!

7. Ricky_Fan34

Ricky_Fan34 Suns and Fins superfan

49ers will probably be the a very tough, grind it out style of game. We won't blow this team out, ill tell ya that much. What we will do though is... We will force Shaun Hill into mistakes that will lose the 49ers the game. I see him having 3 picks thrown. Maybe a fumble. CP and co. will get it done on offense.
    FINAL SCORE
    Dolphins- 24
    49ers- 20

8. PA49erFan21

PA49erFan21 Hill2Hill

Normally I would agree with you guys, however I truly do not believe you understand what a different team this is now, being the 49ers. The first half of the season otherwise known as the JT era is over, now with Hill at the helm we are not only consistent but more aggresive and smart.
    The Miami coaching staff will not underestimate the 49ers with so much on the line, just don't be shocked with our new outlook.

9. Ricky_Fan34

I know they are a different team. With shaun hill starting at the begginning, you guys could be a little closer to .500 right now. Mike singletary is a good caoch, youre in good hands. Mike gets the job done, and get it done the right way. the culrture in SF has changed. This team won't just hand a win over to us, so don't consider this an easy win.

10. PA49erFan21

PA49erFan21 Hill2Hill

Agreed. We, the 49er fanbase, are very frustrated with what could have been, had it not been for the first half of the season. We are playing so well and executing with minimal mistakes it's actually fun to watch again. I'm very excited to watch this game this week. I know Gore is excited to play in front of his home crowd again.

11. Ricky_Fan34

I think we are just a little bit better than you guys. We are playing on the east coast too, which is crucuial. We all know west coast teams dont play well on the east coast.

12. PA49erFan21

PA49erFan21 Hill2Hill

I believe we are the only NFC team on the west coast to win a game on the east coast (against the Bills). It is amazing what the Dolphins organization has been able to do in one season though. We hope to emulate that next season. Maybe finally win the weak NFC West, which we should have done this year had it not been for our unstable QB issues. I'm just glad Hill is being very productive, which oddly enough was exactly how how played last season at the end in his 2 or 3 starts. Humm...

13. Ricky_Fan34

I wish 49ers and chiefs could just play dead for us. :(

14. PA49erFan21

PA49erFan21 Hill2Hill

What fun would that be? :lol:

15. X-Pacolypse

X-Pacolypse A True Fan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V7zbWNznbs

16. ADavieDolphin

ADavieDolphin StickyIckyRicky

if gore doesnt play 21-13 fins
    if gore does play 28-21 Fins

17. ladeback

ladeback Seasoned Veteran Finheaven VIP

I poked around some niner forums, and to be honest I'm shocked. As serious as Miami fans are taking the niners...well, it's just not the same on the other side. I think I've maybe seen 2 posters have anything positive to say about the Dolphins. In fact, most of them have already chalked this one up as a win for them, because in their words.... "we are hot" ... Haven't we won 6 of 7 and aren't we tied for first in our division with a legit shot at making the playoffs for the first time in 8 years...all after bottoming out at 1-15 last year? Who's 5-8 and who's 8-5 here? Who's hot? I want a win first and foremost but damn..... I'd love to actually blow these guys out. Please?

18. PA49erFan21

PA49erFan21 Hill2Hill

Ok, I'm a member of the 49ers forum and this just isn't true. We are excited about winning and feel we have a real shot at winning 3 in a row, but why would we feel as though team with a record of 8-5 tied for 1st place would be an easy win? This just isn't true.

19. PA49erFan21

PA49erFan21 Hill2Hill

Ok, so how do you explain scoring an extra touchdown if Gore does play?

20. PA49erFan21

PA49erFan21 Hill2Hill

This forum...
    http://forums.49ers.com/messageboard/index.php
    and there are always going to be people who want to bad mouth people on the other side, sadly you just have to weed through them and not pay attention to them.

I'm hoping for a good game with no injuries as well. What was nice about last week is that we played exceptionally well in the 1st half but then fizzled in the 2nd half. Coach Sing, I believe got that back on track though. We'll see this Sunday though. I just know that was a big frustration before heading into that Jets game.

21. 9ernation94

9ernation94 Rookie

You think we are going to have 4 turnovers and put up 20 points?

S.Hill is very smart with the ball, at the most he will throw 1 int.

22. 9ernation94

9ernation94 Rookie

I am a member of the official 49ers message board and this is not true, Of course there are some 9er fans that think we will win this because we are "hot" but most of us are fully aware of how good of a team we are playing this week. Without Gore playing I don't think we will be able to keep up with you guys.

23. PA49erFan21

PA49erFan21 Hill2Hill

I wonder what Clayton would bring to the table if we had him activated off of the practice squad. Foster doesn't seem to be doing much, although to his credit he doesn't see a lot of action.