Official Game Thread: United States vs Czech Republic | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: United States vs Czech Republic

Ha I got the subs right.. John O'Brien and Eddie Johnson. But, I'm not sure I agree with who he took out. Well, doesn't matter as long as those two are in.

Amars said:
Dammmmitttttttttttttttt

I know the US can play better.

BTW the Czech players are freaking part BEAST no wonder they are #2 in the world. They are freaking TALL.

Do you mean by the official rankings? because they are about as accurate as accurate as a five year old doing rocket science.

Amars said:
Dammmmitttttttttttttttt

I know the US can play better.

BTW the Czech players are freaking part BEAST no wonder they are #2 in the world. They are freaking TALL.

Don't be fooled by the FIFA rankings. They are as pointless as pointless can be. The USA aren't the 5th best team in the world either.

banzaitrey said:
Man I cant believe that about Big Ben...Got hurt on the motorcycle...without a helmet and hes in the hospital...I hope hes okay...

ESPN2 ticker says he flew off the cycle forward into the windshield of the car he collieded with....damn...ouccchh.

With O'Brien you'll see some passing ability no other US player has.. hopefully this will make some difference.

I just seen on TV the Aussies in their dressing room, after qualifying for the WC They are with John Travolta singing songs from Grease LMAO. I thought JT was American?

Boomer said:
Don't be fooled by the FIFA rankings. They are as pointless as pointless can be. The USA aren't the 5th best team in the world either.

Totally! The best rankings are the betting odds, and US is around 15 on average there (though keep in mind those odds take into account the difficulty of the group).

The only time FIFA rankings are useful are for teams within the same confederation.

Whitedolphin54 said:
I just seen on TV the Aussies in their dressing room, after qualifying for the WC They are with John Travolta singing songs from Grease LMAO. I thought JT was American?

Yeah, but he is a scientologist...so that cancels everything...LOL...why not Oliva Newton John?????

ckb2001 said:
Totally! The best rankings are the betting odds, and US is around 15 on average there (though keep in mind those odds take into account the difficulty of the group).

The only time FIFA rankings are useful are for teams within the same confederation.

Yea, I think I'd have the US around 15-20 myself.

O'Brien collides.. that has to send a shudder :lol: the guy is literally hurt more often than he is healthy.. He's like a submarine: gets healthy just in time for every world cup :tongue:

US is starting to attack....but still no clear opportunities...

The US just lack quality. Good TEAM, but not enough quality to advance.

Back
Top Bottom