Official Game Thread: United States vs Italy | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: United States vs Italy

Prime Time said:
I don't agree with the Red Card. It was a hard foul and definately worth a yellow and a strict rule of "Another foul and you'll get the red!" but not a direct red...what he did wasn't as bad as what Rossi did.

Italy is pulling and tugging on us so much and we kept getting called for it...thats BS.

Dempsey, Onyewu, Convey, Cherundolo all deserves BIG props after the 1st half.

Donovan and McBride are not showing much...

Yeah, but I'm worried about the ref now. What will he do with Onyewu??

Prime Time said:
I don't agree with the Red Card. It was a hard foul and definately worth a yellow and a strict rule of "Another foul and you'll get the red!" but not a direct red...what he did wasn't as bad as what Rossi did.

Italy is pulling and tugging on us so much and we kept getting called for it...thats BS.

Dempsey, Onyewu, Convey, Cherundolo, POPE all deserves BIG props after the 1st half.

:yes:

Prime Time said:
10 on 10....

US is dominating..where are the guys who said we would get dominated and destroyed?

I've been here all the time PT--And you aint won yet. Based on your last performance you would have to agree that the Assurri stood a good chance of winning. Apart from that I have reallly enjoyed this game dude. But just remember a draw would suit the Italians more than you :D

TotoreMexico said:
:o Let's see if you guys can win this match

It'll be hard I agree, especially now that we are 10 vs 10. But, at least the US came out to play.

Prime Time said:

Dempsey, Onyewu, Convey, Cherundolo all deserves BIG props after the 1st half.

As much as I did not want that foul to happen, you and I know that in the rules, if you foul coming from the bakc of the player, with a full hit with the cleats directly on a players leg, by rule you are supposed to be thrown out.

It was a clear red card, it was not a stupid play like Rossi's and rossi is probably going to be suspended for 3 games, while mastroeni is only going to be suspended one game. But that foul was a red card man.

Prime Time said:
What do you mean?

Onyewu has been real physical during this match. I can just feel the ref waiting for a too physical challenge to book him.

Whitedolphin54 said:
I've been here all the time PT--And you aint won yet. Based on your last performance you would have to agree that the Assurri stood a good chance of winning. Apart from that I have reallly enjoyed this game dude. But just remember a draw would suit the Italians more than you :D
very good point, also the Italians are playing better in the second half generally.

Whitedolphin54 said:

You are correct. But many guys where sayin 4-1, 3-1...and that our midfield couldn't contain the Italians. It seems the opposite to me.

ckb2001 said:
Onyewu has been real physical during this match. I can just feel the ref waiting for a too physical challenge to book him.

And deservedly so. the ref is doing a heck of a job, he is calling them as they are.

Prime Time said:
I don't agree with the Red Card. It was a hard foul and definately worth a yellow and a strict rule of "Another foul and you'll get the red!" but not a direct red...what he did wasn't as bad as what Rossi did.quote]

I agree but it was a stupid FK to give away, and it also gave the ref a chance to level things up

ckb2001 said:

Lets hope not. For neither him or Pope. Just pray.

Back
Top Bottom